Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Metapod posted:

Lets look at this trade from a different angle shall we. Geno Smith gets a fair chance to succeed now by having a receiving core to throw to.

This seems as good a time to ask as any: isn't this supposed to be corps? I see core everywhere, from forum posts to sports articles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

blue squares posted:

That's because people who write about sports are a corps of bad writers.

Are you under the impression that I was asking him specifically rather than quoting his post as an example?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

blue squares posted:

I was answering your question?

lol you edited it right before I quoted and I didn't bother reading the quote

either I'm going insane or you originally replied with "Let's go with what something awful forum user Metapod says"

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Korranus posted:

Don't let a core of bad prominent writers spoil the image of the whole corps.

:golfclap:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

wheez the roux posted:

for the browns? phenomenal

for the colts? lol

The Browns proceeded to use the pick to trade up and get JFF so we'll see

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Let's not forget what happened the last time a talented but troubled Vikings wide receiver was traded to a west coast team for a first rounder and more, lasted a very short time, then was shipped to the AFC East for a mid round pick

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Dirt Worshipper posted:

Can someone explain code red to me like I'm a fogie, they were just gonna beat the poo poo out of him?

Pretty much. I don't know if it's a legit term, but that's what it meant in A Few Good Men

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Manoueverable posted:

This is 100% the correct answer. I can't see any reason to justify the trade.

To afford extending Wilson is my #1 guess and has been from the start

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Flikken posted:

Intruder should just give you 6 hour probies every time you post like the GIP mods did. Your rap sheet is hilarious btw.

I'm really looking forward to when I've been a mod long enough that people don't keep telling me about all the joke probations I should be doing

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Do not discuss GamerGate, I'm not even kidding

Prozach posted:

Looks like it's a stand-in queen ant.

Basically Carroll wanted Bevell to become the new queen of the offense and Harvin said "no way Jose" and left.

Unless it's this type of Gamergate, then discuss away

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

football fuckerman posted:

I completely agree, but do you not want the jokes about it either?

Jokes are fine, but I don't want this thread to turn into a GG vs AntiGG cesspool

Or a circlejerk for either side

e: Also try to stay somewhat on topic. I know this thread is kind of dying down a bit but that doesn't mean it's ok to turn it into an OT thread

Intruder fucked around with this message at 07:28 on Oct 23, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Intruder posted:

Also try to stay somewhat on topic. I know this thread is kind of dying down a bit but that doesn't mean it's ok to turn it into an OT thread

We can re-open this thread if something newsworthy happens

• Locked thread