Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R.A. Dickey
Feb 20, 2005

Knuckleballer.

mcmagic posted:

So the Jets had zero interest in Desean Jackson when all they had to give up was money and they wait till their season is over to help Seattle dump salary and throw them as much as a second round pick? Idzik just radiates incompetence.

I know this is your thing and all but we gave up a conditional fourth rounder for a really talented player who we owe no money to after this year. Im confused how this isn't a great deal. He's almost certainly an rear end in a top hat but the smear campaign is both very predictable and probably overblown. Remember when Desean Jackson was doing drive bys on his off days when he was traded?

R.A. Dickey fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Oct 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.A. Dickey
Feb 20, 2005

Knuckleballer.

mcmagic posted:

You really think that Idzik ripped seattle off?

Its a low risk potentially high reward move? it might not work out but when you're dressing Greg Salas why would you not try?

R.A. Dickey
Feb 20, 2005

Knuckleballer.

Ozu posted:

David Nelson is getting cut as a result. Nelson is a fantastic human being and does great things for orphans in Haiti. I just don't want him starting at WR for my football team.

The Jets beat writers are having a collective heart attack over the good Locker Room Guy™ making way for violent sciociopath Harvin

R.A. Dickey fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Oct 18, 2014

• Locked thread