Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
Man, this is one weird goddamn trade. Maybe the biggest head scratcher I've seen since Randy Moss went to the Patriots for a slightly better 4th rounder than the Packers offered. I think both teams were expecting a bigger offer to come from somewhere and it just didn't happen. In this case though, how in the gently caress did NO ONE offer a straight up 3rd? I know Percy is pretty situational but... drat.

I guess I gotta listen to Benny and the Jets and make a stupid lyric rewrite and post it in the farthouse at some point. Unless someone's already beat me to it.

Fenrir fucked around with this message at 14:16 on Oct 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Ozu posted:

David Nelson is getting cut as a result. Nelson is a fantastic human being and does great things for orphans in Haiti. I just don't want him starting at WR for my football team.

I hope some team signs him to their practice squad or something so he's got some kind of something to go forward with. Nelson really owns (I live in New York so I've heard a whole lot about the guy) - not as player, he's really not that good at football but yeah, everything I've ever heard tells me he is an awesome human being, so I really hope there's something out there for him. I kinda hoped he would get good just because he's the kind of dude you want to see succeed, but it just didn't happen.

• Locked thread