Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Her design is certainly an oddity, but I think it works well enough. Amira seems like a really fun character, too. I had a big goofy smile plastered on my face during the whole dance scene. That was just straight up great.

edit: No, not enough, I haven't praised the dance scene enough. The whole bar scene was actually really great. As well as the stargazing afterwards. So good.

Terper fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Oct 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Holy moley, that was an episode and a half. I thought it was odd that that weird girl who's arm drops off in the opening was just a one-off, but nope. :allears:

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I didn't even notice FAVAROOO.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

chiyosdad posted:

I don't understand how Rita is still alive. Did she necromance herself?

Well, Kaisar asked the same thing, so I suppose we're going to get an answer sooner or later. Probably just another magical artifact or something.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > ADTRW > Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis - Zombie Rocket Punch

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Darth Walrus posted:

You know how you can tell the quality of an action series by its quiet episodes? This was a good quiet episode. Rita continues to steal the show, the giffable moments continue to multiply, and the thread title becomes yet more appropriate.

I'd say my thread title from the last page was even more appropriate.

But yeah, episode went by real fast, even though there wasn't much in the way of action.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

ViggyNash posted:

This show getting better every episode is standard fare by now.

Question: Isn't the guy with the pendant one of the knights? That facial hair is very similar to one of them.

Yeah, we first saw him in the second episode. Last episode, he's the one who told Jeanne where Amira and crew were.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Yeah, I too let a couple episodes pile up after the recap episode, just binged through them all right now. Show's still good, and I really like it! The latest episode in particular was really good, with Azazel coming back, Favaro getting frenched, Amira finally meeting her mother, it was all good stuff. I also like how the OP and ED makes more and more sense after every episode. The ED in particular is getting really cruel now.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

It was pretty rushed, yes, but may I please direct your attention to Fava's afro-horns.

Oh, and also, THIS

Terper fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Dec 23, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

God drat are Favaro and Kaisar handsome with their hair down. :swoon:

That was a great finale. And it better drat well follow up on the I'LL BE BACK

• Locked thread