Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

da411onCLassy posted:

So... I was out with my friends and I met this guy and he seemed pretty cute and in decent shape. We went out again the next week and he looked good then, too. Long story short when we finally hooked up I watched him get undressed and he was wearing loving Spanx underpants and had a good 2-3 inches of lard tucked into them. Needless to say I left and didn't go through with the hookup, which led to him texting me a bunch of bullshit about wasting his time (we went on 4 dates before the hookup scenario) and how I'm a bitch for criticizing his spanx when I was wearing them as well. I thought it was a known thing that all girls wear spanx and padded bras etc.

Am I missing something? When did this become normal and how many of you goons put on shapewear under your clothes??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

itsgotmetoo posted:

I ain't said poo poo.

• Locked thread