Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008
this is hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Thanks lol

I couldn't resist - it's like she dared me to

jesus christ

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008
op did it take brain damage or years of willful ignorance to deaden the part of your brain that determines embarassment, because you should be crippled by it right now

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

I AM BRAWW posted:

How long did Abe give people to do the challenges

who cares, lightning round, 10 minutes to complete it

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

Corey Plumper posted:

What the gently caress

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008
this is the dumbest poo poo i ever have seen, in every sense possible

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

SirEvelynTremble posted:

I promise you all swear to God it's real. I had to ask my fiancee if it was ok to do it as it's pretty disgusting, I took the photo. And Mod Challenges don't extend to family members so no I won't ask her to photo me

there was the one guy whose wife/girlfriend took pictures of him loving a flask you pussy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

no they will not posted:

New mod challenge from me, g0m: if ten different people quote this post, I probate the op

quoting in the hopes you'll add an additional probation when the retard is free

• Locked thread