Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

Every time a goon shits on something, everyone jumps up and claims it's not real poo. The last time this happened things got so out of hand a goon lost a fingat.

The only real solution is for goons everywhere to poo poo on pieces of printer paper and take pictures. Then we can build a database of poop, sortable by consistency, color, and identifiable solids. With this database we'll be able to prove once and for all who's full of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

proof of concept posted:

only posting that cost anyone a finger here that I know of was that guy who made his own thermite. THAT should be the new mod challenge here, thermite your poop

Those were the days. That thread started with people making GBS threads on old consoles, then devolved into people claiming the poop on a GameCube was baked beans, then someone sacrificed a goat, then yeah. Someone made thermite and played with aerosol cans and lost their finger.

Good times!

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

the fingat thing was fake as hell but people gobbled that poo poo up anyway because gbs

The fingat was as real as the poo on that piece of paper. That is to say, we will never know. The dude had a pretty convincing picture though.

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

gnarlyhotep posted:

it was a good time

shame some people need their internet comedy to be certified "real" to enjoy it

It was. If I had archives I'd dig up the old thread and post highlights. There was a front page article, but it's really not the same. And it's missing the final fingat photo.

• Locked thread