Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Egan Yardley
Jun 11, 2010

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

everywhere else on the internet already takes everything popular on imgur, adds a watermark, and puts it on their own poo poo already why do we need another

at least pinterest took it up a notch and the ceo set pinterest.com as the homepage of all the apple store macs he could find before they kicked him out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

thats not really what pinterest is though but there sure are people trying hard to make it that way :v:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Peanut and the Gang posted:

I visit thrice daily.

i realize drew needs the money, but maybe he should get a real job.

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

Werthog 95 posted:

I bet he's rich and discovered making one of these websites will net him even more money.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Squeezy Farm posted:

Look, I know it's cool to pretend you don't know what reddit looks like since you're sooo much better than the IT guys on that site, but tbh you're all trying too hard.

thanks. it's true, i DO own a computer :smugmrgw:

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe
here's my idea for a 9gag inspired short scifi piece:
aliens have been abducting people for years and have been flushing out the memories of these encounters with false, vaguely nostalgic ones. an online community tries to find out which memories are true and which ones are false by asking other members questions like "am i the only one who remembers this cartoon?"

pram
Jun 10, 2001
Yes it was Denver the last dinosaur op

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Werthog 95 posted:

drew and dendy should team up again to make more songs. that one album they did had some top quality tunes
also wasn't drew M R Cracker? i might be just mixing up a lot of drews, but drew sure has done a lot of good funny things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Number19
May 14, 2003

HOCKEY OWNS
FUCK YEAH

reddit: never once

• Locked thread