Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Yes

Stir it into your cheese fondue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Witty phrases on random basis
Classic Khajiit's dilemma! Does this one eat the moon sugar now or distill it into skooma?

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

GuyUpNorth posted:

Classic Khajiit's dilemma! Does this one eat the moon sugar now or distill it into skooma?

The answer is

Gridlocked posted:

Yes

Stir it into your cheese fondue.
Eidar cheese fondue: you can taste the magicka flowing back into you. :chef:

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
According to my Steam library, I have spent a total of 49 hours playing Morrowind. Is that enough?

Update soon, I promise.

Gridlocked posted:

Gnisis is not the worst.

Gnisis is far from the worst.

gently caress YOU I HATE GNISIS

anilEhilated posted:

Really, GET TO THE loving MASK ALREADY.
People like you are the reason why Bethesda doesn't bother with subtlety anymore and all the post-Morrowind TES games are poo poo.
Well, it's more likely to be people like Todd Howard, but still, go check that mask.

Almalexia's panties, calm the gently caress down, man. I'll check the loving mask if it makes you happy.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

49 hours? In an Elder Scrolls game? You, sir or madam, is truly the king or queen of videogaming.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

LoonShia posted:

49 hours? In an Elder Scrolls game? You, sir or madam, is truly the king or queen of videogaming.

King or queen of being bad at video games, maybe. Hell, I have 36 hours logged on Morrowind on Steam, which doesn't include all the time I spent playing it in my youth. I have 555 hours logged on Skyrim, which is probably more representative of my Morrowind playtime.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

LoonShia posted:

haha no

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Hours of gameplay screenshots, all loving GONE because I can't batch rename files properly.

I'm going to have to do like Lizard Wizard and do an MS Paint update or something.

Just....aaaargh. I'm so full of fail right now.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

ScreamingLlama posted:

Hours of gameplay screenshots, all loving GONE because I can't batch rename files properly.

I'm going to have to do like Lizard Wizard and do an MS Paint update or something.

MS paint sounds fun

Do eeet

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

ScreamingLlama posted:

I think that gimp can be programmed to do batch renaming.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

double nine posted:

I think that gimp can be programmed to do batch renaming.

It has it as an inbuilt feature

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

ScreamingLlama posted:

Go for it.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Chapter XIV: Bringing Light Into Darkness

This was supposed to be my grand opening to the first part of the Tribunal expansion, but sadly in my haste to get everything sorted out and uploaded, I cocked up the batch renaming operation to the point that half the files simply disappeared. So here's a summary brought to you by Microsoft Paint for Windows 8.1:

Before I could even think about setting foot on mainland Tamriel, though, I had a few small things to do which involved taking a winding path along the entire southwestern face of Vvardenfell: figure how to open the shrine in the Gnisis temple to get to the real Ash Mask (ARE YOU HAPPY NOW), stride over to Balmora to see if they'd got any soul gems in (they hadn't), stop over at the Fields of Kummu and offer some of the muck I picked up in Gnisis at a little shrine to Vivec there, dick around the plantations for a while because I got hopelessly lost, then find my way to Vivec, explore the cantons from ground level, make another offering at another shrine, cast my brand new Outbound Flight spell to cross the water to Ebonheart only to have it conk out and drop me in the drink and eventually arriving in Ebonheart one very weary and soggy orc.

A few seconds later...

A few direct questions and well-placed bribes led me to the sewers under the city.

Say what you like about 1pt levitation, it saved Bjorca's green arse many times in those sewers.

The end boss of that quest required quite a bit of creativity to take down, but I got him using a combination of Poisonbloom and viperblade. The guy was wielding a daedric bow for crying out loud. Also, I managed to procure and use a crossbow at some point during that quest; it was every bit as awesome as I expected it to be despite my low Marksman skill.

Having slew who I presume was the Speaker for that chapter, I reported in and the captain of the royal guard enlisted me for some kind of task. I have business back on Vvardenfell, though, so King Helseth and Almalexia will have to wait.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Here's a pretty important question: did you give money to that elf who was asking for it?

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

anilEhilated posted:

Here's a pretty important question: did you give money to that elf who was asking for it?

Crap, I forgot to mention that. No, I didn't give him any money. He flipped his poo poo something epic after the third refusal.

He was waiting for me outside the temple after I got a magicka refill, too.

GrimRevenant
Mar 28, 2011

Je Reviendrai.
That reminds me of my favourite Morrowind in-game joke:

“Seen any elves? Hahahahaha!” :v:

That MSPaint-ing was glorious. :allears:

e: YAY CROSSBOW

also yeah gently caress that guy

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

ScreamingLlama posted:

Crap, I forgot to mention that. No, I didn't give him any money. He flipped his poo poo something epic after the third refusal.

He was waiting for me outside the temple after I got a magicka refill, too.

:allears:

"you think luck is a dumpstat? Fine, let me demonstrate how useless it is!" - some frustrated dev.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Action shot:

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
^ fuckin' awesome

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

ScreamingLlama posted:

^ fuckin' awesome

You know your LP is doing well when you attract fan art

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I was going to shamelessly ask if someone would care to make Bjorca into a smiley, but then I realized :orks101: already exists.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

ScreamingLlama posted:

I was going to shamelessly ask if someone would care to make Bjorca into a smiley, but then I realized :orks101: already exists.

Combine :orks101: with the wand from the :science:

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Chapter XV: The Wandering Sorceress

Fresh of the boat back from Mournhold, I now have one very important quest to embark on before my time with the Mages' Guild is done and I can move on to other things. To Vivec!

Vivec isn't insanely pretty like Mournhold, but it does have a majesty of its own.

I'm starting to learn my way around the cantons. Redoran -> Hlaalu -> Foreign Quarter ^ Waistworks ^ Plaza

Not only is the Archmage sharing my taste in robes, he seems quite pleasant.

We all know EXACTLY who to talk to about all things dwarven, don't we?

Yeah, sure, Louis, I'll keep an eye out.

I do a bit of shopping in the Manor District and pick up a spiffy new sword.

Unfortunately, Edwinna isn't all that good at translating Dwemeris despite the dog-eared copy of Hanging Gardens of Wasten Coridale I dropped in her lap, so I'm going to shelve this quest and do a bit of exploring for a while.

A spoonful of Alteration helps the Levitation go down, the Levitation go doooown, the Levitation go down...

After hours of wandering hopelessly around Wolverine Hall, I finally found the front entrance and got to check out Sadrith Mora.

Sounds enticing!

A friendly Orc brother helps a sister out.

Dirty Muriel, as it turns out, is a doyenne of the Thieves' Guild. That doesn't stop her from being head-tiltingly kinky, though.

Sadrith Mora is kind of cute. Up the hill there is a Telvanni tower, which I'm told is where Neloth lives.

I'm digging the fancy city gate.

I feel it's time to go further afield, so I drop a chunk of change on this fellow here and he takes me off to places I haven't yet been.

Tel Branora looks like something out of Dr. Seuss's acid trips.

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO SELLS SOUL GEMS HOO-loving-RAY

I made the long trek up into the Telvanni tower. It looks downright alien on thie inside.

There's no stairs; you need a levitation spell to move between floors. It turns out that this is a standard feature in Telvanni architecture. It does make sense in a way, given that they are a house devoted to magic; if you don't have the magic to even move around their buildings, you're just not going to cut it as a Telvanni.

If joining House Telvanni means I get a home just like this, that only further seals the deal. WOOOO LEVITATION TUBES

No, I'll just be going now.

Dunmer organic construction. I'm lovin' it.

Next stop: Molag Mar. Not pictured: me buying an Altmer slave and freeing her when it turned out I couldn't do anything with her or take her anywhere. (A elven pack mule would be nice...)

Molag Mar looks just like Vivec, except it's just the one canton surrounded by ash wastes.

dat glass armour

Time for a kip.

Level up! I figured I'd better put some points into Personality so people will like me more.

Refreshed, I set out to do some more exploring. Down into the waterworks I went.

The underworks. Not pictured: dark elf poop.

I emerged from the underworks to find myself at the main entrance to the city.

I walked right past the silt strider and bravely ventured out into the wastes.

The new sword gets put through its paces, and does remarkably well despite my low Short Blade skill.

Well, crap.

gently caress you too, lady.

I think I hear Peryite calling. I'm not listening, I'm not listening...

I do my Mary Poppins thing and hop over a river of lava.

This is where I am right now. I could make a beeline for Red Mountain right now if it didn't mean hopping the Ghostfence and getting horribly ganked.

Dwarven ruin ahoy!

Wizard staff, don't fail me now!

I touch down safely near the entrance to Mzanchend.

IT'S ABOUT TO GET HEAVY :orks101:

I need a quick recharge, but there's no restoration available in here.

Safely back in Balmora, I paid my respects to the Tribunal, regretting that I hadn't gotten the chance to meet Almalexia while in Mournhold.

Nalcarya still had the master-level alchemy equipment for sale, and was more than happy to take my gold.

Having replenished my supplies and magicka, I took the fight back to Mzanchend.

Alchemy time. Who knew you could put scrap metal in potions?

:orks101: EXTERMINATE

One epic, exhausting battle later...

Sweet haul! What do you think, goons, time to make the switch? Keep the steel gear or embrace the shiny dwarven metal?

Having cleaned out Mzanchend, I wandered out into the blasted wastes of Molag Amur...

...only to bump into another Dwemer ruin...

...full of vampires.

Later on, at Molag Mar, I traded in my loot and saw these for sale. Someone had better modded them into Oblivion and Skyrim, or I'm going to be very upset.

Interesting exploit: While your character has a levitation buff, it shields them from the heat of lava, allowing them to firewalk with no ill effects. This may come in handy later if I want to trick enemies into falling into lava a la Oblivion.

Done with the second ruin, my next destination is long strider journey south to Suran, because I didn't go there earlier and I feel I should have.

Not pictured: the red light hanging over the door.

As if you needed any more proof that this was a house of ill repute. The dancers claimed to be acrobats when I spoke to them, however.

I rented a bed upstairs and levelled up again. This time, Luck and Agility get some attention.

Next time: we're finally going to take a stab at the main quest because reasons.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
YAY ITS BACK!

Also of course you put on the yellow armour, it's flat better than steel IIRC.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Not gonna lie, seeing you level up and not go for those sweet sweet x5 modifiers creates some... mixed feelings. Anyway. You're probably going to be pretty drat overleveled for a lot of the main quest by now so catching up on that is a good idea: a lot of it is more or less tutorial stuff.
As for throwing weapons, yup, yet another reason why Morrowind is the last good TES game. With a bit of setup they're the best option for ranged combat there is.

Oh, and in case you haven't figured it out yet with the leveling up - the xNumber shows how many points the attribute will increase by. Having none there means it goes up by one. Luck can't ever go up by more than one since it has no skills attributed with it - not much point in leveling that up since there's literally no way to do it in an efficient manner.

edit: VVV Well, Luck is one, since you can't really get a noticable difference without wasting a lot of levels.

anilEhilated fucked around with this message at 12:24 on Feb 14, 2015

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
We're only at Level 9, plenty of time to spread out the attributes and still get x5 modifiers. I just want to avoid dump stats, that's all.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Chapter XVI: Back To Where We Began

Balmora.

After I disembarked from the prison transport at Seyda Neen, this was the first proper Dunmer city I laid eyes on. It was here I began my training with the Mages' Guild. It is here I will begin my new career as a Blade.

Bjorca: I have travelled Morrowind from Mournhold to Azura's Coast. I've breathed the vapours of the Ashlands, fought bandits, trashed metal golems and faced down daedra. I've taken on the Dark Brotherhood and lived to enjoy the bragging rights. I've slain enough cliff racers to supply every leather tanner in Skyrim. I've lied, backstabbed, murdered and thieved my way up the ranks of a Mages' Guild that would put the royal courts of High Rock to shame. I've freed slaves, chewed moon sugar, spat poison and devoured ancient knowledge.

Caius Cosades:

Bjorca: Great. What have you got for me, you old crackhead?

Caius Cosades:

Bjorca: I'll be back... in a few days, maybe.

Caius Cosades:

Bjorca: Will do.

Next door, at the Balmora Fighters' Guild...

Bjorca: Lay it on me.

Hasphat Antabolis:

Bjorca: I found this book in a Dwemer ruin: The Hanging Gardens of Wasten Coridale. Think you might be able to use it as a Dwemeris translation key?

Hasphat Antabolis:

Bjorca: I found this other text, too: Divine Metaphysics.

Hasphat Antabolis:

Bjorca: I'll talk to some of my sources. Later.

Arkngthand. That name rings a bell...

Oh yeah, that place just over the bridge from Balmora on the Molag Amur road. This should be good...

One turn of the crank, and here we are.

This place has definitely seen better days.

It's also crawling with bandits.

Weepinbell, I choose you!

Owwwaaaaahhhhh!

Fall like leaves in autumn!

Don't you dare poke me with that!

TAKE ALL THE DWARVEN THINGS

Sounds... heavenly?

The Scamp Brotherhood is back with a vengeance.

WOOT

My lockpick skill is dismal, but I have an unlocking spell that will do perfectly.

I'm going to kick your shiny metal rear end!

That unlocking spell is paying for itself thousands of times over.

A GHOST

AND IT'S GIVING ME MAGICKA HOW THOUGHTFUL OF IT

EAT FIREBALL

At this rate, I'll have a full suit of Dwemer armour in no time.

Now we're getting somewhere...

Beyond some smashed (but strangely still functioning) arcane machinery is a rough-hewn tunnel leading gods know where.

CRUSH. KILL. DESTROY. SWAG.

Think I'll let the scamps take care of this one.

The tunnel ends at a ruined edifice.

Nothing to speak of on the first level, but the second has a few goodies.

A ghost on the next level...

...and a booby-trapped chest that had a magic missile booby trap set by goblin sappers, that is what hit me.

Back towards the tunnel entrance, accessible only via levitation, is a non-trapped chest..

OH YEAH BABY

Elsewhere in the facility. Note the lava, this will be relevant in a bit.

A wild Nord appears!

And now, for my next trick, I will make the bald prick fall into the lava.

Unfortunately, apart from the orrery, the Nord was guarding another dead end.

After trying a few doors, I find one leading to the upper gallery. The puzzle box isn't there, though, so let's move on.

At the entrance to the ruin, I find a stone ramp leading up to another section.

Good grief, this place is huge.

AND FULL OF BANDITS!

Finally, after ransacking the "Cells of Hollow Hand", I lay my hands on the puzzle box I came for.

It's dark by the time I make it back to Balmora, so I grab a bed in the mages' guild hall.

Now that we've reached Level 10, let's check on our stats:

Attributes: Strength 68 | Intelligence 66 | Willpower 54 | Agility 37 | Speed 40 | Endurance 60 | Personality 30 | Luck 43 | Life 106 | Magicka 198 | Fatigue 219
Major Skills: Enchant 46 | Conjuration 35 | Mysticism 40 | Destruction 55 | Alteration 51
Minor Skills: Illusion 20 | Medium Armor 28 | Heavy Armor 62 | Marksman 14 | Short Blade 20
Misc Skills: Block 15 | Armorer 23 | Blunt Weapon 61 | Long Blade 12 | Axe 9 | Spear 6 | Athletics 31 | Restoration 14 | Alchemy 24 | Unarmored 31 | Security 7 | Sneak 10 | Acrobatics 20 | Light Armor 4 | Mercantile 6 | Speechcraft 9 | Hand To Hand 5
Factions: Mages' Guild (Conjurer), Blades (Novice)
Bounty: 15

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Witty phrases on random basis
That puzzle box is awesome. I think it was my first time I cleared whole place halfway through, and didn't notice that rock bridge until specifically said in UESP:

WinterSteel
Nov 1, 2012
I did the same thing in this place as many; I went through the entire place at least twice with a fine-toothed comb before finally finding the rock bridge to the room with the cube.

God I felt like a dumb teenager when I found out. Now it's easy to breeze through. Though I do wish I could play this through again as if it were new.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Don't feel bad, that place is huge. Besides, there's some phat lewt waiting in those rocky depths. I racked up more than a thousand septims from repeated dropoffs.

Just remember the golden rule of adventure/combat RPGs: it it isn't nailed down, take it!

GrimRevenant
Mar 28, 2011

Je Reviendrai.

ScreamingLlama posted:

Just remember the golden rule of adventure/combat RPGs: it it isn't nailed down, take it!
And if it is nailed down, get a claw hammer! :v:

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Chapter XVII: Fun Times With Weapons

After a restful sleep, I turn in the quest.

Hasphat Antabolis:

Bjorca: Here's your puzzle box.

Hasphat Antabolis:

Bjorca: Sounds good. So, what do you know about this Nerevarine thing?

Hasphat Antabolis:

Bjorca: Noted. What about House Dagoth?

Hasphat Antabolis:

Bjorca: Sixth House? What happened to them?

Hasphat Antabolis:

Bjorca: Do you know anything about the disappearance of the Dwarves?

Hasphat Antabolis:

Later, across town...

Caius Cosades:

Bjorca: What are my orders?

Caius Cosades:

Bjorca: Will do.

Bjorca: What's this errand that needs doing?

Sharn gra-Muzgob:

Bjorca: Who's Llevule Andrano?

Sharn gra-Muzgob:

Bjorca: Where do I find this tomb?

Sharn gra-Muzgob:

Bjorca: Cool, thanks. I'll be back with that skull.

A quick stopover at the general store allows me to try out a different weapon skill: we're going with Marksman this time.

drat, that helmet looks weird.

Despite only hitting an average of one in five shots, I still manage to deal some damage.

Even the bigger animals don't stand a chance.

There's Pelagiad. The tomb is somewhere around here...

After wandering around lost and going nearly going all the way to Seyda Neen, I found the tomb.

Well, this isn't off to a good start.

Arrows don't work so well against ghosts, so out comes the Destruction magic.

What a conveniently-placed shrine!

Arrows don't seem to faze this guy much, either, so it's fire for him too.

Weapon upgrade, yay!

Those skeletons hit like a runaway train, so I let the Scamp Brotherhood take care of them.

There's a fair amount of loot down here.

Finally, I get a monster kill with this thing.

I port to Vivec to unload my loot when I run into this guy.

Bjorca: Really? I hadn't noticed.

Cassius Olcinius:

Bjorca: I'll see what I can do.

Cassius Olcinius:

Bjorca: Where do I find this fellow?

Cassius Olcinius:

A quick trip to the Telvanni quarter is in order.

The Telvanni canton has its own pub. People with influence and taste.

Finally, I find the wizard responsible.

Fevyn Ralen:

Bjorca: Then I'll keep this brief. You turned a poor defenceless man invisible. Turn him back.

Fevyn Ralen:

Bjorca: What will it take - apart from a fatal blow to your skull - to get you to remove the spell?

Fevyn Ralen:

Bjorca: Fine. 400 septims it is.

Fevyn Ralen:

Bjorca: I'll be sure to tell him that. Goodbye.

After offloading my loot, I pick up this wicked crossbow to replace the long bow (and the crossbow I had in Mournhold).

It proves to be wicked effective.

That's what I was looking for. Better get this back to Sharn.

Bjorca: Here's the skull you wanted.

Sharn gra-Muzgob:

Bjorca: Tell me what you know about the Cult of the Nerevarine.

Sharn gra-Muzgob:

Bjorca: Great, thanks. See you.

Caius Cosades:

Old Grey Guy
Feb 12, 2014
This was the point where the story really started to grip me when I played the game for the first time. And having your characters addressed by their name was still a thing, too. :allears:

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Should we continue with the main quest or go do something else for a while, given that Caius has expressly told us to do so?

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

ScreamingLlama posted:

Should we continue with the main quest or go do something else for a while, given that Caius has expressly told us to do so?
We could be respectable citizens and do some thieving, maybe? :ninja:
But even if we don't do that, we could progress a little in the House and current guild questlines as an intermission and then get back on the Main Quest.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Back to Sadrith Mora, then?

Guy Fawkes
Aug 1, 2014

Lvl 62, +5 meadow defense
The only problem with The Elder Scrolls games (and a lot of similar games) is ths being bounced between here and there, like a billiard ball, often you have to leave a city in order to conclude a quest only to return immediatly there at the beginnig fo the new one. Sometimes it is frustrating.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
At least the scenery between here and there is nice.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
I like the feeling of actually working out of a certain city for a period, and getting to know the town better. Then when I've finished with a quest line, I move on like a drifter. One of my fondest Morrowind memories is a few days I spent working through the Imperial Legion quests in Gnisis, and exploring the surrounding areas to train my skills. Started to get the lay of the land, and learned where shops and services were.

Skyrim makes me feel like I'm constantly just bouncing from place to place with no semblance of stability or care for surroundings.

edit: Great choice on the crossbow. It's a godsend for lower strength characters; also classy as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Old Grey Guy
Feb 12, 2014

ScreamingLlama posted:

There's plenty to do at low levels still, so yeah, join another faction. Thieves Guild sounds good.

Also this:

FELD1 posted:

I like the feeling of actually working out of a certain city for a period, and getting to know the town better. Then when I've finished with a quest line, I move on like a drifter. One of my fondest Morrowind memories is a few days I spent working through the Imperial Legion quests in Gnisis, and exploring the surrounding areas to train my skills. Started to get the lay of the land, and learned where shops and services were.

• Locked thread