Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Nah, it's cool. Let me just do these complex and delicate procedures right after jogging cross country all day. :alchemy fails:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

anilEhilated posted:

Actually, the easiest way to abuse jump spells is simply to quicksave/quickload before landing. You lose all momentum on that.

This is actually canon, no joke.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

One thing I love about this game is that the dunmer are assholes to you even if you're a dunmer too, since you don't have sandstorm scars and a 12 pack-a-day smoker voice from breathing volcanic ash for years. Bloody tourists.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Relentless assassin attacks are a source of excellent light armor, combat experience and giant piles of cash. Honestly, putting off the quest to deal with them is just a sound financial strategy.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Smoke one of the legendary Elder Bowls and just go with the flow. :420:

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

LoonShia posted:

49 hours? In an Elder Scrolls game? You, sir or madam, is truly the king or queen of videogaming.

King or queen of being bad at video games, maybe. Hell, I have 36 hours logged on Morrowind on Steam, which doesn't include all the time I spent playing it in my youth. I have 555 hours logged on Skyrim, which is probably more representative of my Morrowind playtime.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Action shot:

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

I hear picking the pockets of a corpse is pretty low-stress.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What a weird dream. Maybe Bjorca should cut back on her potion intake. Maybe take a short vacation.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Can't you just insult someone until they attack you, or was that Oblivion? If you don't hit first, it was clearly self defense and all legal-like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

anilEhilated posted:

You should be able to charm them off that but yeah, it's generally easier to avoid getting to 0.
Itīs still way better than how Oblivion handled persuation, mind you.

I got pretty good at doing those persuasion wheel thingies super fast. I love the concept though.

"That's a lovely locket you're wearing there. m'lady. Seen any Imperials? Hahaha! Did you know that I've killed hundreds of daedra? Of course you didn't you ignorant oval office!"
:Npc looks at you in stunned horror:

• Locked thread