Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
Oh boy, every time there's a Morrowind LP, I dig out my discs and reinstall. There goes my weekend...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

I'm surprised that no one has commented on that Amulet of Shadows Bjorca picked up. I consider it to be one of the most broken items in the game (of course I pick it up every playthrough).

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

I like the feeling of actually working out of a certain city for a period, and getting to know the town better. Then when I've finished with a quest line, I move on like a drifter. One of my fondest Morrowind memories is a few days I spent working through the Imperial Legion quests in Gnisis, and exploring the surrounding areas to train my skills. Started to get the lay of the land, and learned where shops and services were.

Skyrim makes me feel like I'm constantly just bouncing from place to place with no semblance of stability or care for surroundings.

edit: Great choice on the crossbow. It's a godsend for lower strength characters; also classy as gently caress.

• Locked thread