Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
I'd always do the unofficial patch and then the code patch. Not sure if order matters, just don't turn on any of the optional features in the code patch if you want to stay vanilla.

edit: this unofficial patch http://www.paulcarr.com.au/elderscrolls/patch/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Good job, now quit loving about and buy the summon ancestor ghost spell.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

What's crazy is he's doing that and still modding, but hasn't actually played the game in years if its the dude I'm thinking of.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Seyser Koze posted:

There's an ebony shortsword just lying behind one of the gratings in the Arena sewers in Vivec. Free for the taking, assuming you can kill some rats and maybe a skeleton or two.

There's also a glass halbred in a desk in Tel Ahrun and then all the other hosed up easy bs there for breaking the game. FFS, lets let him flail around.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Tomb please!

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

You should explore caldera a bit once you're done helping the naked nord, lots of fun stuff to see and find.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

I can give better MW directions than I can IRL ones and I still have no idea what you're talking about. Is it based on a broken skill?

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

MF_James posted:

I always just cut this dude down right away because gently caress the tarzans of Morrowind. I say help him so I can see what happens.

You witch sympathizer. I bet you just leave the pantsless dunmer helpless and naked in the river too.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

gently caress longswords, spears/hammers everyday.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Heir03 posted:

Potions can do amazing things in Morrowind, you just have to know how to exploit the alchemy system.

Make a buff alchemy potion, embibe, make an even stronger buff alchemy potion, embibe, repeat until alchemy skill is ridiculously high. Then make your super awesome healing potion that lasts for hours.
Poisons not potions.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

ScreamingLlama posted:

I suppose I should start breaking the game somewhere, maybe I should start with alchemy (assuming I can get all the ingredients I need). A sufficiently powerful Restore Health could make anyone functionally immortal.

This is probably more how its going to end up working

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Hey so if you find yourself in gnisis again you should go back to the temple and click on the shrine of the mask more than once. Also Gnisis is the tits, its got telvanni, dwemer ruins, you can join the legion with all your orc bros, there's something for everyone.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Holy crap bro, calm down.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Honestly if you're doing the quest I think you're doing its better just to bribe the butler.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Also if you don't have telekinesis yet this is the quest line to get it for.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Meldor's wearing a full set of DB armor and you can't afford a 450 (prob 600 or so with markup) shortsword? For shame llama.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Whats your main weapon skill anyways?

edit: according to the first update its shortblade which is great for enchanting since on hit enchantments allow you to do more dps than any other weapon skill.

Guildenstern Mother fucked around with this message at 06:46 on May 1, 2015

• Locked thread