Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
Have you ever tried wheeling and dealing while exhausted? There have been plenty of times when I've been offered a poo poo deal but because I'm totally exhausted, I've totally ran with it because I couldn't be bothered to care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
Why are you afraid of "breaking the game too early" when you are already using console cheats? You can do so much in Morrowind. Accepting consequences is part of the game. "Too bad I can't complete that quest, but at least I got a nice house out of it!"

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
There is a comely khajiit you should be loving. In my first game, that was the real turning point. She made me a man, turned me from an alchemists dweeb into a rich dude with some amazing gear. And a serious criminal record. Including one I couldn't back out of no matter how much I paid.

Check out Hlaalu because I never got around to it. I always liked Redoran and both redoran and telvanni have some sweet mods.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
Jump is the way to go. Start early in the game, that way your acrobatics increase along with your spellcasting ability. By the time you can reliably cast a jump that will hurt you, you'll have plenty of time for that "last second" slowfall spell. Levitation is for scrubs.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
I complained at the beginning of the LP about not actually being able to complete quests and using bullshit console codes to cover up poor decisions. I stand by that decision: I still think those things are wrong. That said, Bethesda games need some . . . modification, and we all seek our own ways to modify the experience. So, water under the bridge. However, using levitation rather than jump is just a scrub move. No dignity, no redemption there.

Trust me, first time I played Morrowind, I thought levitation 100 was the poo poo. It isn't. There is jump. There is only jump. It takes two seconds of getting used to and, trust me, it is totally worth it.

There are few ways to play Morrowind wrong. Using 1 levitation to travel any distance beyond up a mushroom shoot is one of those rare ways of doing it wrong.

• Locked thread