Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrimRevenant
Mar 28, 2011

Je Reviendrai.
Do them all in order of proximity.

e: Galbadir’s thieving tendencies should make it obvious she’s a Bosmer. :colbert:

GrimRevenant fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Oct 26, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrimRevenant
Mar 28, 2011

Je Reviendrai.

ScreamingLlama posted:

I'm a Telvanni fan because Neloth. Neloth's just that cool, especially in Dragonborn. He's a honey badger; eh grows his own mansion and doesn't afraid of anything. :D
In that case, you’re gonna LOVE the Telvanni in Morrowind, and you'll be kicking yourself if you don't join ’em. :c00lbutt:

Neloth's actually one of the tamest.

GrimRevenant
Mar 28, 2011

Je Reviendrai.

RickVoid posted:

And said dead noble is a corpse that never goes away and can hold an infinite amount of stuff, and his inventory never resets.
Huh. I had no idea that was a quest. I just found a house full of valuables with a prominent dead body and said, “welp, mine now!”

There's another great thing about Morrowind: replayability. You will never see all the possible quests on one playthrough, and depending on your character's skills/stats/choices, you will do better in some factions than others.

As opposed to Oblivion where you can be the Champion of the Arena at level 1. :smuggo:

GrimRevenant
Mar 28, 2011

Je Reviendrai.

ScreamingLlama posted:

Except daedric stuff is usually just ebony forged with daedra hearts :P
… which empowers it with the spirit of the daedroth whose heart you used. Killing them not enough? Bind your fallen foes into items and use them to smite your opponents! :black101:

By the way, should my word not be enough for you, pick up a copy of Darkest Darkness sometime.

:iia: :allears: Conjuration. :iit: :magical:

GrimRevenant
Mar 28, 2011

Je Reviendrai.
That reminds me of my favourite Morrowind in-game joke:

“Seen any elves? Hahahahaha!” :v:

That MSPaint-ing was glorious. :allears:

e: YAY CROSSBOW

also yeah gently caress that guy

GrimRevenant
Mar 28, 2011

Je Reviendrai.

ScreamingLlama posted:

Just remember the golden rule of adventure/combat RPGs: it it isn't nailed down, take it!
And if it is nailed down, get a claw hammer! :v:

GrimRevenant
Mar 28, 2011

Je Reviendrai.

GuyUpNorth posted:

Don't ever try selling diamonds to Nalcarya from now on, I don't know if unofficial patches fix this.
Yeah, don’t ever try selling the same kind of item to a shopkeeper you’ve stolen anything from. Doesn’t go well.

I know Helende gave you levitation potions for the tower job to make sure you could get up, but what was the reward? Sounded like a ring of telekinesis or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrimRevenant
Mar 28, 2011

Je Reviendrai.

radintorov posted:

Also you could've talked to the bartender further down the stairs from Habasi to have your bounty removed, I believe at a reduced cost.
Yeah, one of the biggest advantages to Thieves’ Guild membership is being able to pay off your bounty at half price or less.
Please never pay full price for a bounty again, that was painful to watch. :spergin:

ScreamingLlama posted:

Speechcraft is stupid. Also, if you fail badly enough, it takes a lot more attempts to succeed, and just stabbing people is a much easier way to get what you want in Morrowind.
From memory, Charm/Frenzy spells are your friend if your Speechcraft sucks.

GrimRevenant fucked around with this message at 03:54 on May 2, 2015

• Locked thread