Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Witty phrases on random basis
Guild dues and reluctant Telvanni so that you'll meet the best enemies in any RPG (I guess again)?

If you're willing to use short blades, Fighter's Guild has very nifty one that helps loads with some harder fights at the start. Dwarven Jinkblade for 1000-odd gold if I recall the price This better hit the deadline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Just telling you N'wah why Telvanni is the best

Uncle Crassius can't compare.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Are you saying leaping along Balmora rooftops is not at least entertaining way to gently caress around? Granted, there isn't much stuff explicitly designed for it.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

If that spoiler refers to the thing I think it means, you can break the game even harder in the middle of pretty much nowhere.

On Ranis' business, you can talk to one of the priestesses at local temple to get an understanding of why those jobs are about unregulated magic. Even better after you meet some of those in responsible faction.

And do help that exhibitionist Nord. In fact, help the rest too whenever you meet them.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Bjorca hasn't been much of a politician, merchant or rogue yet to fit Hlaalu archetype. And honestly, they are pretty bland compared to eccentric Telvanni. Vanilla-wise, they have the best stronghold though - it ain't in the middle of nowhere with nice view to boot.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

TIL that it's an unique line. But I haven't even heard that for ages, since areas around there are a pain to navigate in addition to the ring itself.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Hold on to that staff for relevant rank if you ever get there. And have a relevant video on everyone's favourite pest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRHpLjEOXEo

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Spell creation is a lifesaver for Telvanni when default levitation costs nearly all your magicka and requires insane Alteration to reliably pull off. 5 points for 30 seconds? Very, very doable and I always do this to avoid digging leviation potions from somewhere.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

For all we know, Trebonius could have chosen some random people to excavate and later told Edwinna to take over. Or some Dunmer picked specifically n'wahs.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

And it lovely compensates for levitation ban in Mournhold.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

It's not THAT much trouble to make an appearance in Ebonheart for mainland stage. Besides, those are good septim :20bux:

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Classic Khajiit's dilemma! Does this one eat the moon sugar now or distill it into skooma?

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

That puzzle box is awesome. I think it was my first time I cleared whole place halfway through, and didn't notice that rock bridge until specifically said in UESP:

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

That first pickpocket is best done bribing him to 70 I recall. Second one, easiest way is to loot the dead corpse.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Don't ever try selling diamonds to Nalcarya from now on, I don't know if unofficial patches fix this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Like everything else Speechcraft, they drop to 0 disposition and just shut up about anything beyond initial greeting of "gently caress off" or some such.

• Locked thread