Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

conceitedguy posted:

it's kinda just a dull ordinary action rpg. kinda bland imho. nothing special.

Yeah.

babypolis posted:

some people dislike the combat but they are dumb babies that never figured out that the game isnt supposed to be super fast paced

It was too slow. Maybe the power level ramps up later but I start games on the hardest setting and it was downright painful how long it took to kill the haters.

chaos rhames posted:

I found the combat fairly clunky on a keyboard, there's too many essential skills you don't start with and there's all this emphasis on setting up traps and prepping properly but they keep throwing fights after cutscenes. its a system mastery thing where if you don't know how every single thing is supposed to work it feels like playing arkham asylum on a playstation 1. The tutorial is the hardest part of the game because of this stuff.

PantsBandit posted:

I don't think I've ever seen someone say they dislike Witcher 2...

That said I gave up on it because I felt like they didn't make any effort to explain the systems.
Basically everything right here. I really wanted to like the game but it was just too clunky and awkward and slow and unexplained on my PC. Also I can run Max Payne at full settings without a hiccup, but for some reason my computer really hated Witcher 2 and the graphics suffered for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread