Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Hey guys, check out Loot crate , this months loot crate theme is the Dark side, comes with a darth vader pin, Evil dragonborn t-shirt and "Come to the dark side we have cookies" mouse pad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Hey guys, check out Loot crate , this months loot crate theme is the Dark side, comes with a darth vader pin, Evil dragonborn t-shirt and "Come to the dark side we have cookies" mouse pad.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

...what

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

bonzibuddy64 posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
check out indie box op, you get a random indie game mailed to you every month, IN A BOX! https://www.theindiebox.com/

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
This month's loot crate theme is the Dark Side.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

qnqnx posted:

...what

From loot crate you can get lots of cool gamer and nerd themed loot delivered to your door step every month, you can get lots of Epic loot, for instance last month theme was Zombies and i got a Walking dead sticker, left 4 dead 2 t-shirt and a Last of us lanyard.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

OP, I keep having these nightmares where fat guys get drunk, walk into my room, and puke and take nasty drunk diarrhea dumps on me. Last night it was Larry the Cable Guy. Will this help?

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
That's disgusting.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Does Loot Crate have anything that can help me? I need help.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Wow, it's an insufferable neckbeard starter-kit.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
i guy i know irl apparently actually signed up for this lol

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

elf help book posted:

check out indie box op, you get a random indie game mailed to you every month, IN A BOX! https://www.theindiebox.com/

How many of these liquidation warehouse item box websites are there?

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!

Gobblecoque posted:

i guy i know irl apparently actually signed up for this lol

dude I used to live with got them and he would proudly show the rest of us its contents every month

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

SarutosZero posted:

dude I used to live with got them and he would proudly show the rest of us its contents every month

hahahaha

YO guys check out all this trash I got this week for more than our internet bill!

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!

BERGfu posted:

hahahaha

YO guys check out all this trash I got this week for more than our internet bill!

yea we don't live with him any more

but chekc out this sweeet batman bobble head that came in it this month

also the tshirts were always too small for him but he would try and wear them anyways because they were from his loot crate

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

I could almost feel a guess that the shirts in the boxes would be sizes SM or XXL. Thank you for confirming this. Unless its like a medium and the dude you used to live with is husky.

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

I think you can pick a shirt size when you get them but they got pretty big

i think he just thought he was less fat than he actually is

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

hmm so maybe it's not total poo poo but like internet joke and video game shirts are like a massive red flag when you try to talk to girls unless it's something clever like hiding Hadoken in a hienken logo or something.

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

BERGfu posted:

hmm so maybe it's not total poo poo but like internet joke and video game shirts are like a massive red flag when you try to talk to girls unless it's something clever like hiding Hadoken in a hienken logo or something.

no they're still pretty bad and the tshirts were usually bad w00t quality video game jokes

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Hoodrich posted:

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
please post pics so i can look at your epic dark side themed loot crate

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Funkstar Deluxe posted:

please post pics so i can look at your epic dark side themed loot crate

I don't have a Loot Crate subscription.

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

isn't there a version of loot crate where it also sends you dorky stuff in a box but it also sends you a crowbar you have to use to smash the box open?

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」

bonzibuddy64 posted:

I don't have a Loot Crate subscription.

man i was getting excited for no reason :negative:

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

the only good thing about lootcrate is when they sponsor podcasts and the people on the podcasts have to feign interest in every piece of poo poo they pull from the 'crate

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

elf help book posted:

thats kinda epic... luftrausers is the only good game they've done tho lmao

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

loot crate only 13.37/mo

Fukin epik

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Loot crate is epic. I love being lucky enough to watch Bacon_D do an live unboxing.

OkieMurse
Nov 2, 2011

I get paid to stab people with sharp objects.

homeless snail posted:

Oh that is loving cool. I wouldn't want to sign up for random boxes though. Just give me the goddamn luftrausers.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

OkieMurse posted:

Oh that is loving cool. I wouldn't want to sign up for random boxes though. Just give me the goddamn luftrausers.

I think that's like 30 bucks now or something

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

bonzi make more threads

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

homeless snail posted:

escape goat 2 is good

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

BERGfu posted:

How many of these liquidation warehouse item box websites are there?

https://www.nerdblock.com/

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

quote:

EPIC mail day today! Thanks Nerd Block; you rock my socks!

Why is there 5 of them? how many people ultrasonically buy this stuff so that it can operate as a business?

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

hehe supposed to be unironically but i'm going to leave it now.

AndyAML
Jul 24, 2006

HEY BASS WHY MUST I FIGHT YOU WE ARE NOT ENEMIES
I just got my monthly Pwncube, and, gamers, they've done it again. This month's haul?
  • A vinyl Bayonetta figure with a noticeably dented head
  • Xenoblade Chronicles (not the game, just a printout of the words "Xenoblade Chronicles")
  • A Bill Laimbeer's Combat Basketball fridge magnet
  • Half of a picture of Master Chief
  • And of course, the monthly commemorative badge with the Pwncube slogan, "Game Free Or Die"
How do they keep cramming so much win into a tiny box every month?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

AndyAML posted:

I just got my monthly Pwncube, and, gamers, they've done it again. This month's haul?
  • A vinyl Bayonetta figure with a noticeably dented head
  • Xenoblade Chronicles (not the game, just a printout of the words "Xenoblade Chronicles")
  • A Bill Laimbeer's Combat Basketball fridge magnet
  • Half of a picture of Master Chief
  • And of course, the monthly commemorative badge with the Pwncube slogan, "Game Free Or Die"
How do they keep cramming so much win into a tiny box every month?!

i got plastic vampire teeth

• Locked thread