Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i wanna play new leaf.. but its not my biggest 3ds priority.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I agree with your thoughts on hyrule warriors bb64. Its a lot more fun than I'd thought it would be, and I can't wait for the majoras mask dlc. Clock town would make a really cool map

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
Those are all good games.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Im not crazy about Dota2 but ogre magi is a pretty rad hero.

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
may I ask for a top 3 list of your favourite Hyrule Warriors characters to play as?

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
1.Link
2.Impa
3.G-dorf

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
I want to play Nuclear Throne, but I also want to wait for it to actually be released.

OkieMurse
Nov 2, 2011

I get paid to stab people with sharp objects.

rrrrrrrrrrrt posted:

I want to play Nuclear Throne, but I also want to wait for it to actually be released.

Buy it already. It's loving Vlambeer, it's purestrain awesome and getting better every day.

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

bonzibuddy64 posted:

1.Link
2.Impa
3.G-dorf

power glove link is epic

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

I.N.R.I posted:

i wanna play new leaf.. but its not my biggest 3ds priority.

tbh its just a once a day sorta game. It's nice.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Hey bonz. Just added you on steam as "the h word".... I could really stand to "class up" my friends list, haha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Bump!

• Locked thread