Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pram
Jun 10, 2001
didnt read

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Blackula69 posted:

whatever you do don't look up Perrish Cox's trial, it will bum. you. out.
a bunch of cops shot people from an overpass during katrina and then conspired to cover it up then after prosecutors basically proved it all beyond the shadow of a doubt and got them legit hard sentences (50+ years for a couple) they complained the prosecutors leaked info to the news or osmething and got all of their sentences vacated for a new trial

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danziger_Bridge_shootings

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

what the gently caress

Icept
Jul 11, 2001

do people in the us generally join up with the police force with a burning desire to one day be able to shoot at citizens just for sport

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

Icept posted:

do people in the us generally join up with the police force with a burning desire to one day be able to shoot at citizens just for sport

yes

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

not every gun owner but like 90% of them at least

the entire south wishes they could kill black people too

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Icept posted:

uh yeah?

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
i wish i had siri when i was growing up an autist

instead i found irc and eventually internet forums

i think it was a bad outcome for everyone involved

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA

Fabricated posted:

a bunch of cops shot people from an overpass during katrina and then conspired to cover it up then after prosecutors basically proved it all beyond the shadow of a doubt and got them legit hard sentences (50+ years for a couple) they complained the prosecutors leaked info to the news or osmething and got all of their sentences vacated for a new trial

lol I didn't know they got away with that

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Fabricated posted:

hope the prosecutor was fired or disbarred for that, jfc an open and shut case and he had to go leak stuff to the press and other misconduct?

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

leaking stuff to the press isn't nearly enough for a mistrial (it happens in every trial of any note). and the internet postings weren't made by lawyers specifically involved in the case. that stinks to high loving heaven

but still, don't make internet postings about your job as a rule and especially don't make internet postings about law stuff

reminds me of Shirley Saffold, a genuine crazy person who was also a judge that would comment about matters before her court on the local website: http://www.onthemedia.org/story/132734-anonymous-justice/

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

a very handsome man produced that OTM story

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

graph posted:

tony stewart pointed his race car at a guy and ran him over, flinging his body and killing him, but got off because the victim had smoked pot in the past month

i mean yeah but also that other guy had decided to get out of his car on a track where a bunch of race cars were buzzing past

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

Blackula69 posted:

a very handsome man produced that OTM story

it-it-its... u

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

Riptor posted:

i mean yeah but also that other guy had decided to get out of his car on a track where a bunch of race cars were buzzing past

a tragic example of someone in the throes of the reefer madness

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Riptor posted:

Tony Stewart knew about the crash and saw him on the track and moved to hit him guaranteeing his death by Tony Stewart.

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

postin in the 7th or 8th lf thread or whatever

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Shaggar posted:

death by Tony Stewart.

mods

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Shaggar posted:

Tony Stewart knew about the crash and saw him on the track and moved to hit him guaranteeing his death by Tony Stewart.

well u see dirt cars actually steer themselves towards people flailing their arms at tony stewart

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
It is probably not Tony Stewarts first kill.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

matthew broderick was driving drunk in ireland w/ jennifer grey in 1987 and he went into the opposing lane and killed two people and he was fined $175

later he would buy a house in ireland in a town named "kilcar"

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

Sagebrush posted:

matthew broderick was driving drunk in ireland w/ jennifer grey in 1987 and he went into the opposing lane and killed two people and he was fined $175

later he would buy a house in ireland in a town named "kilcar"

he just drove on the wrong side of the road, didn't know he was drunk. i did the same in bermuda but thankfully i didn't kill anyone

wish pre-nosejob jennifer grey was dating me instead.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Blackula69 posted:

wish pre-nosejob jennifer grey was dating me instead.

same but pre-facelift sigourney weaver

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

what's worse death by stewart or death by shaggar

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

graph posted:

tony stewart killed a guy by running them over but got off because the victim had weed in their system

you're not talking about the dude who ran onto a live racetrack to scream at cars driving 100mph on dirt right? because it's kinda hard to defend that idiot's death

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
that dude literally obviously ran the dude down intentionally tho, lol. i bet if there is helmet mic he let out a loud LOL as his life was ripped from his body under his car tires

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

maniacdevnull posted:

never help the police, ray did the right thing.

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
"he was asking for it, your honor"

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

tony stewart had a bunch of endorsement deals, right? did he lose any of them at all

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

"did you see the idiot run out in front of you?"

"not at that distance your honour"

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Proteus4994 posted:

you're not talking about the dude who ran onto a live racetrack to scream at cars driving 100mph on dirt right? because it's kinda hard to defend that idiot's death

if it was someone other than Tony Stewart they would have stopped or avoided the dude, so yes it was dumb of the guy to stand out on a track where he knew Tony Stewart was driving.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Icept posted:

this is nopd we're tolkein about

did you never watch cops: new orleans before, because drat

reminder that the department of justice has to regularly stick their stinky dicks all up inside of the nopd because they are corrupt as helllll

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
still not as lol as the Steven Seagal Is Made A Real Jefferson Parish Sheriff and Arrests Black Teens Comedy Hour

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
BLACK TEEN SPOTTED

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Werthog 95 posted:

tony stewart had a bunch of endorsement deals, right? did he lose any of them at all

Tony Did Nothing Wrong

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
what is this thread even about anymore

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

newreply.php posted:

steven segal stares down a sprint car barreling towards him.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

:gas:

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

newreply.php posted:

old men running into the street and yelling at cars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
Siri, how do I escape from bad lf posting?

• Locked thread