Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Dodgeball, basketball, and volleyball all rocked eVen though I was the white, skinny, short, unathletic kid that wore glasses.

The only way I could get people out in dodgeball was to catch the balls thrown at me. I would move up to the timeline and taunt the opposing team to throw at me. I was usually able to stay alive and have the balls I caught to someone else on my team because throwing at someone was what usually got me out. Only got beaned in the face once.

Wish I could have tried some yoga when I was in grade school, too. Dodgeball rules, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Alan Trammell posted:

If you don't feel confident throwing the ball at people, just go for the basket. Even if you only hit the rim, you still get 1 teammate back. And if you hit the backboard, you're safe from it being caught.

We didn't have any rules that would allow for people to be brought back in, unfortunately. I did throw it at people's feet, but there several guys who were perfectly ok with making catches at their ankles.

• Locked thread