Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

DICKHEAD posted:

he's good at improving the forum but he's also a fag. it's really complicated

Perhaps the answer lies in the middle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Maltag posted:

we like to give him poo poo but he does make some fairly legit points about how women are stupid whores

Dude imagine of samememe posted here.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

DICKHEAD posted:

I'm having fag nostalgia.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Maltag posted:

can someone let me know when im unbanned from badgame

I made a thread in the QCS thing to remove the rule against asking for unbans. This is step 1 of my plan, I'll keep you posted.

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

i never knew who thunder rump was before he suddenly started adding stuff to badgame, he was just the guy who kept the killing floor server running

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

I think it's cuz he called Thunder Rump a fagget.

Bingo
Aug 18, 2003

youre banned for 3 days, apparently

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

lol

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Maltag posted:

i like pushing thunderrumps buttons because hes a big dumb fag

Beaten.

Maltag
Oct 1, 2007

Ragg posted:

I made a thread in the QCS thing to remove the rule against asking for unbans. This is step 1 of my plan, I'll keep you posted.

hank you ragg, i value your support in my time of crisis

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

DICKHEAD posted:

Oh hell yeah.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm having fag nostalgia.

he wrote a big paragraph about how he wants to brutally kill ronnie and it was probably the gayest post i've ever read

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

lol

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

Sir AIDS posted:

Sugar_Dragon

:worship:

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

what thread was it in again.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

DICKHEAD posted:

he wrote a big paragraph about how he wants to brutally kill ronnie and it was probably the gayest post i've ever read

Well, I can agree with the overall theme of the post.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm going to kill whoever came up with the meme about me being flamed into progressively shittier forums.

Maybe if you weren't such an rear end in a top hat to extremely cool and chill posters, like me.

Maltag
Oct 1, 2007

DICKHEAD posted:

i thought that was holdenmclwhaetver, the 4chan human being

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ragg posted:

Maybe if you weren't such an rear end in a top hat to extremely cool and chill posters, like me.

I'm just pulling your leg, Ragg. You're my best Scandinavian friend, after Pewdiepie and Johan.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm just pulling your leg, Ragg. You're my best Scandinavian friend, after Pewdiepie and Johan.

Now that's fine company to be in.

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

DICKHEAD posted:

some people might take the fact that theyre told constantly that theyre a bad poster as a sign to maybe take a break from posting and do some self-reflection but w/e

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014
Lol.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Stink fag posted:

some people might take the fact that theyre told constantly that theyre a bad poster as a sign to maybe take a break from posting and do some self-reflection but w/e

Maltag
Oct 1, 2007

Stink fag posted:

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Maltag posted:

can someone let me know when im unbanned from badgame

We did it.

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

trading forum geek squad, for maltag. liek trading a queen for a pawn.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Stink fag posted:

I do and every time I come out more confident that my cause is just.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Didn't even have time to make a sig for you maltag

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Stink fag posted:

lol

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

DICKHEAD posted:

Oh my dayum

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Maltag posted:

i thought that was holdenmclwhaetver, the 4chan human being

I love all my badger bros, even the ones who troll me and say mean things, but ronnie, you are the one exception, you are an egregiously pathetic human being and I honesty think that I would take immense pleasure from kneeling on your weakling, emaciated chest and sawing at your throat with piano wire until the blood starts gurgling from your neck, and you whimpering for your life in your insanely queer voice the last thing you hear as you leave this mortal realm for all time, and your parents will immediately feel the strangest sense of relief wash over them, wherever they are, as if unconsciously aware that their greatest fuckup was blotted forever from this earth

Maltag
Oct 1, 2007

DICKHEAD posted:

Didn't even have time to make a sig for you maltag

you syould make it anyway, it will probably come in handy later

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Stink fag posted:

Maltag
Oct 1, 2007

DICKHEAD posted:

I love all my badger bros, even the ones who troll me and say mean things, but ronnie, you are the one exception, you are an egregiously pathetic human being and I honesty think that I would take immense pleasure from kneeling on your weakling, emaciated chest and sawing at your throat with piano wire until the blood starts gurgling from your neck, and you whimpering for your life in your insanely queer voice the last thing you hear as you leave this mortal realm for all time, and your parents will immediately feel the strangest sense of relief wash over them, wherever they are, as if unconsciously aware that their greatest fuckup was blotted forever from this earth

this is epic

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

holy poo poo. thunderrump rage quit.

'he did, and i deleted those threads. and the subforum is closed and he's unbanned since i can't open it without him making GBS threads it up and banning him makes half the forum cry like little cunts. i quit coding for this piece of poo poo as of today. gently caress you all.'

Maltag
Oct 1, 2007
lmfao

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
i was banned by draco therefore i contributed to xir self inflicted head beatings

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

DICKHEAD posted:

I'm just glad someone loves me, honestly.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Fargield posted:

i was banned by draco therefore i contributed to xir self inflicted head beatings

Draco is a cis man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vermeul
Sep 14, 2014

Free Acid

thank you for this

• Locked thread