Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

sugary and Anonymous Asswolf are now friends.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I will never forget how Sugary started out as a wannabe normey and then ironically pretended to be a furry, to today where he commissions hundreds of dollars in fursuits and fur art, is steam friends with several hundreds in the furry community, genuinely believes he's a dragon who needs to be plowed by well-crafted dragon dicks by Bad Dragon corporation, and defends having sex with non-anthropomorphic animals in LGBT threads.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

conceitedguy posted:

holy poo poo. thunderrump rage quit.

'he did, and i deleted those threads. and the subforum is closed and he's unbanned since i can't open it without him making GBS threads it up and banning him makes half the forum cry like little cunts. i quit coding for this piece of poo poo as of today. gently caress you all.'

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I was laughing at sugary is now friends with Anonymous Asswolf for 2 minutes yesterday.

lkmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm really glad badgame is falling apart but that means there's about a 70% chance this forum is about to become unreadable.

• Locked thread