Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Knuc U Kinte posted:

sugary and Anonymous Asswolf are now friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

The approval, who approve, what you don't dare approve of people.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Maltag posted:

can someone let me know when im unbanned from badgame

I made a thread in the QCS thing to remove the rule against asking for unbans. This is step 1 of my plan, I'll keep you posted.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

I think it's cuz he called Thunder Rump a fagget.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Maltag posted:

i like pushing thunderrumps buttons because hes a big dumb fag

Beaten.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

DICKHEAD posted:

Dude imagine of samememe posted here.

Oh hell yeah.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm going to kill whoever came up with the meme about me being flamed into progressively shittier forums.

Maybe if you weren't such an rear end in a top hat to extremely cool and chill posters, like me.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm just pulling your leg, Ragg. You're my best Scandinavian friend, after Pewdiepie and Johan.

Now that's fine company to be in.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Stink fag posted:

some people might take the fact that theyre told constantly that theyre a bad poster as a sign to maybe take a break from posting and do some self-reflection but w/e

I do and every time I come out more confident that my cause is just.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

DICKHEAD posted:

I love all my badger bros, even the ones who troll me and say mean things, but ronnie, you are the one exception, you are an egregiously pathetic human being and I honesty think that I would take immense pleasure from kneeling on your weakling, emaciated chest and sawing at your throat with piano wire until the blood starts gurgling from your neck, and you whimpering for your life in your insanely queer voice the last thing you hear as you leave this mortal realm for all time, and your parents will immediately feel the strangest sense of relief wash over them, wherever they are, as if unconsciously aware that their greatest fuckup was blotted forever from this earth

I'm just glad someone loves me, honestly.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Fargield posted:

i was banned by draco therefore i contributed to xir self inflicted head beatings

Draco is a cis man.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

He is what he is.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Hoodrich posted:

Nicolai how's surgey these days
Oct 17, 2013
anus_pounder Brofists this.
Jasede
Jasede I have no idea. Did I already tell you he turned into a gay submissive furry, as I predicted on first contact? If I got a penny every time I predict someone turning into a furry I'd have... two pennies.
Oct 17, 2013
Nicolai
Nicolai Nice, what is his fursona? Anthro shopping cart?
Oct 17, 2013
Jasede
Jasede loool I think he's unemployed AFAIK; last I saw him he was posting at a YCS spin-off called badgame, but that was two years ago. He didn't have anywhere else to post after they banned him for being a gay furry at SA and the Codex is too mean for him, according to him. Which is ironic considering his is the nicest place I know.
Oct 17, 2013
Nicolai
Nicolai heh, i'll drop him a note on badgame, see what his fursona is. maybe link us up to his furryaffinity user and check out the sick art he has commissioned of it (surely every furre does this)
Oct 19, 2013
Nicolai
Nicolai PS3 username? sugardrgn

dragon's aren't even furry, wth
Oct 19, 2013

Lmfao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I was laughing at sugary is now friends with Anonymous Asswolf for 2 minutes yesterday.

Lol

• Locked thread