Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
I am getting TONS of replies, and making a certain poster, who is a loser by the way very mad. Also, throwing my hat in the ring to be an IK. So just reply to my threads and stuff and I will lead you to a forum paradise!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Windows 98 posted:

Then why doesn't this have the HOT tag if you're so hot?

I learned the Hard Way not to do that. Yeah, I've been banned, what do you think of that, dork?

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
I just want peeps to consider my plan for users to post one thread in the morning, everyone must vote on everyone's threads, and then you can only post as many Op's as your thread is voted. Sound like a good plan people are on board! Got to go to bed now, got a big day of posting planned for tomorrow, lol!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
P cool that my thread got stickied, better start thinking of some 'hot' topics to discuss in this thread, maybe talk about a time you ate a real hot pepper. I have eaten several, raw, but none were really hot enough for my tastes.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
My threads are doing iron man numbers and I don't care anymore!

Can the mods change my thread title to this? thanks.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

no they will not posted:

This thread is the OFFICIAL replacement of the make five threads every day thread... Please do everything this guy says

Woah, just saw this gem.

-Please don't talk bad about football
-No bullying!
-Make one good, quality thread and have others vote on it. You can post them in this thread, this is OPTIONAL and just for fun, so make sure you have fun and vote on others threads too!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Dongattack posted:

You can't suggest anything until you make a new guess the letter thread!!!

Too early in the day for that. Can you make it, I'm still tired.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Dongattack posted:

No, i wanna guess, i got a good guess lined up.

Better get in there then, letters are flying off the shelves!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Friendly reminder to make your 5 friends today in this thread:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3674730

Also, don't see a lot of posting going on anywhere, lets try to pick it up guys!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
looks like that guy was posting on SA in the videos. Who is he, and were his box office numbers bigger than mine?

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
So IK, what was the punishment on people not making their 5 threads a day? I posted a lot of threads and replies--which you said was fine, so I know I passed, but what about the others? :ohdear:

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
It stands for cool guy, and :fingerscrossed: I might be one soon.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

whoflungpoop posted:

:ducksiren: PAGING FRIEND MICHAEL CORLEONE :ducksiren:

Grats, you now have plat! Contact Franco to get it set up

Cool, thanks buddy, reading the thread backwards to find out what was going on was gross, but whatev, thanks for your sacrifice!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Heck yeah, my new avi is up! Shout out to best posting bro whoflungpoop and coolest mod Spanish Manlove for the hook up! My posts are about to become TWICE as hot!

:goatdrugs: Attached this smile bc it is probably the hottest one out there at the moment, later dudes.

• Locked thread