Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

diablo 2 eastern sun

team fortress 2

smash bros 4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

zen death robot posted:

I'm gonna cheat and choose some of those 100 in 1 NES things OP

hey man...dont be lame

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Stink fag posted:

Halo 2, infinite weed and a drone to kill anyone that bridges.

if there isnt infinite weed in this gamer eternity it may as well be hell

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

if you want explanations ill give em

diablo 2 eastern sun is diablo 2 but with explosively more content. ive played it on and off since 2007 and everytime i install it my life is ruined for months until some other new game comes out that will distract me

team fortress 2 is my favorite shooter ever and i like the hats and all the stupid bullshit they keep adding to the game. quake live recently took a poo poo and every other FPS is bad or purely singleplayer, which i cant see myself playing for eternity

smash bros 4 because its loving smash bros i get to punch bros as a pink-fur DK and go WAA-ROO and shrug my shoulders best game forever gently caress

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

how the gently caress do you play tetris forever

do you also collect stamps

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Leadthumb posted:

until another sentient species finds you and you infect their society with your bullshit

hey guys...do you have zod runes on this planet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Looper posted:

Link's Awakening so I can pretend to wake up.....

• Locked thread