Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
g0lbez

and then you'll beg
while only being capable of posting things directly from my stream of consciousness have at it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

g0lbez

and then you'll beg
my cab driver is my weed delivery driver

g0lbez

and then you'll beg
i have seriously considered quitting my job to cash out my 401k so i can pretend to be rich for a week

WINNINGHARD

i am also blacked out all the time, because of my coma.

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

g0lbez posted:

i have seriously considered quitting my job to cash out my 401k so i can pretend to be rich for a week

i actually took out a 3k loan just so i could pretend to be rich at an anime con lol

Kazvall

what is time travel like op?

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

Kazvall posted:

what is time travel like op?

it's hilarious

GEExCEE

g0lbez posted:

i actually took out a 3k loan just so i could pretend to be rich at an anime con lol

deets?

vermeul

Free Acid

g0lbez posted:

my cab driver is my weed delivery driver

Overpowered combo. Good work

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
will you remember any of this?

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

CAT BRUSH posted:

will you remember any of this?

i'll just remember i posted a bunch of weird poo poo and hope it wasn't anything incriminating/things that would get me fired and i'll comb through my post history/emails/text messages/skype messages to make sure like every morning after i drink

A Tin Of Beans

what animes did you buy at the convention

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

what is this

mags

i hate you

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

A Tin Of Beans posted:

what animes did you buy at the convention

an ff7 advent children cloud wall poster and sex

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

CAT BRUSH posted:

i hate you

puke

mags

you won't remember it and i can keep the act up

GEExCEE

details please

WINNINGHARD

I don't like it when people buy japanimation crap that is obviously beyond their means, because then they will never have financial stability & security.

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

GEExCEE posted:

details please

oh. i just basically had a shitload of money and bought my friends a bunch of anime poo poo, rented out a fancy suite for my wife, spent $300 at an arcade and bought a bunch of random people drinks and also gave four random people a $20 bill without saying anything and quickly walking away

WINNINGHARD

g0lbez posted:

oh. i just basically had a shitload of money and bought my friends a bunch of anime poo poo, rented out a fancy suite for my wife, spent $300 at an arcade and bought a bunch of random people drinks and also gave four random people a $20 bill without saying anything and quickly walking away

That's weird. Do not engage in this sort of behavior in the future please.

GEExCEE

Cody is always up in arms about welfare checks being used to buy drugs, but nobody said anything when he sold his EBT stamps to buy that 1/8th scale model of Asuna from Sword Art Online.... fkin republicans...

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

WINNINGHARD posted:

That's weird. Do not engage in this sort of behavior in the future please.

i'm stuffing you in a locker right now

City of Glompton

so...is there anything else you want to share with us? you're not sex criminal or animal killer, are you?

Salmiakki

g0lbez posted:

also gave four random people a $20 bill

hold up...

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

Siluvayne posted:

so...is there anything else you want to share with us? you're not sex criminal or animal killer, are you?

i'm not sex criminal but i accidentally killed a pet rat because i didn't know what the gently caress it ate

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

g0lbez posted:

That's cool of you dude.

WINNINGHARD

g0lbez posted:

drilldo squirt

g0lbez I'll be your friend if you buy me platinum.

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

Salmiakki posted:

hold up...

uhh i'm not rich anymore at least not until i get fired

GEExCEE

Wells Fargo - Personal Credit Lines and Loans - Anime and Manga

g0lbez

and then you'll beg
ask me about blowing my future retirement plan because i want sushi

drilldo squirt

Dude, taking out loans is smart as hell, you should take out a mortgage on your house and come to comic con.

Salmiakki

g0lbez posted:

you did the weed number du de

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

Salmiakki posted:

you did the weed number du de

oh... oh poo poo

WINNINGHARD

g0lbez posted:

ask me about blowing my future retirement plan because i want sushi

drilldo squirt

g0lbez posted:

Dude, I'm pulling for you.

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

drilldo squirt posted:

Dude, taking out loans is smart as hell, you should take out a mortgage on your house and come to comic con.

yeah lemme take out a mortgage on my $845 apartment in kentucky lmao

drilldo squirt

You're living the dream g0lbez.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

drilldo squirt posted:

You're living the dream g0lbez.

i almost believe it sometimes

• Locked thread