Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!
It was fun co-op but I would not have played it alone. Not as good as RE5 though. Chris + Piers section is pretty good especially if you play Piers.

It does not have a Chris + Leon team-up section and that makes it a bad game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!
The last chapter of the game was also single player and only later jury-rigged coop into it. Which mostly worked but felt kind of lame as the coop player since your dude basically didn't exist for what was going on in the game.

e; also I think Chris is more normal sized in this game and does not fight a boulder which was a poor design decision imo

e2; I remember a bunch of the boss fights being frustrating because they don't give you good indicators for when you can't hurt them so you wind up out of ammo real fast during boss fights

Orthodox Rabbit fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Oct 22, 2014

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

Is the wii version of re4 good?

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

Bobnumerotres posted:

it's the best version by miles

Cool thanks my gf wanted to watch me play it but I don't own any versions of re4 so I will get that one.

• Locked thread