Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Stay safe out there, Gamers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

don't hate, participate

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Lumpy the Cook posted:

thanks for the concern, man. I work pretty late into the night, so I'm always afraid some cowardly game-hater will sneak up on me as I walk to my door.

It's a rough world we live in.

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.

AE-35 Unit posted:

don't hate, participate

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

mfw a game shamer talks near me

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.
game haters would change their tune if they played nidhogg

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
play the games you love people, life is

hush hush, eye to eye

WreckSov
Aug 26, 2011
games made me fat *time 2 eat a big mac or 5*

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

AE-35 Unit posted:

don't hate, participate

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
I don't go to LAN parties anymore -- I hear they're now just honeypots set up by feminazis so they can kidnap and brainwash gamers for their cause.

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
a local kid was recently followed and beaten savagely shortly after leaving the arcade with his gaming partner

the two were harassed for several blocks by a group of gamer haters until they decided to defend their hobby, which set the group off

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

why fight when we can game

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Game hate has yet to reach my remote corner of this hosed up world and I'm glad of that.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
gamer shame, whos to blame, its all the same, play some tane

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

AE-35 Unit posted:

don't hate, participate

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

game marriage is only legal in some states. makes me shake my head we live in such intolerant times.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

There is not a candidate or major public figure who would not sell gamers down the river. We have seen this time after time, even from supposedly progressive politicians such as President Clinton with his "don't ask, don't tell" policy on gamers in the military.

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

i dont know about you guys but i will be marching in the gamer pride parade this year

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

VideoGames posted:

gamer shame, whos to blame, its all the same, play some tane

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

i used to be a mean motherfucker who fought all the time but then i found street fighter competitions and it really took the edge off.

games bring people together.

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

without video games i would be dead by now

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Mung Dynasty posted:

i dont know about you guys but i will be marching in the gamer pride parade this year

I will see you there. It's the last time I get my car windows smashed because I hang D20's on the mirror.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Mung Dynasty posted:

without video games i would be dead by now

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I'm glad that it's illegal to post here while not liking games or gaming.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

this is a safe place you don't need to worry

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do ... I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

StabMasterArson posted:

My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do ... I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.

Hatred guy should play more fun video games with friends instead of murdering people.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

It's a hosed up world but I've begun training myself physically so I can protect myself from Anti-Gamers.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Widestancer posted:

Yeah.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Widestancer posted:

We have extremely good IKs.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

#GamerHate

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Bayonetta 2 is #GamerBate

veilo
Jul 17, 2010

Never posts

StabMasterArson posted:

That game is going to be so polish.

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

StabMasterArson posted:

My game is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do ... pplay game :keke:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Gamer shamers and anime haters tend to overlap a lot... anybody else notice this?

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Gamer shamers and anime haters tend to overlap a lot... anybody else notice this?

I don't consider them to be separate groups.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I hate anime, and was the first defender of videogame liking in this forum, so no.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I hate anime, and was the first defender of videogame liking in this forum, so no.

You started a good trend in liking video games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

please respect games

• Locked thread