Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i was extremely mad with how bad the original global agenda was, op. i was thinking it was going to be the next planetside, before they announced planetside 2. also, i eat turds shaped like dicks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

kind of imagine mechwarrior online before there was a mechwarrior online and you've got global agenda

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

if you don't know what mechwarrior online is then just imagine "oh gently caress that cowcaster is a weird nerd dipshit"

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

was the hirez tribes anything? i thought it was such complete poo poo it firebombed out of existence

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

like after global agenda i was all "holy poo poo they're just going to make global agenda: tribes edition" and a bunch of hot girls standing around me as I said that tore off my clothes and had sex with me until they (and I) all came

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Third World Reggin posted:

I am so excited to see this come out just to see how bad it is

they closed their own forums because they wanted to move to only social media

i'm deleting your post as a something awful forums admin because it makes my two posts flow better

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Lamebot posted:

the players groaned at hirez until they made it playable. it was decent then, but hirez noped the gently caress out on any further support because of smite.

so... like mechwarrior online

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Third World Reggin posted:

global agenda 1 is free to play should i go play it and regret it

or just firefall, i dunno they are both bad and have jetpacks

imagine if blizzard decided to mod in a "team fortress 2" mode into world of warcraft. that's global agenda 1

• Locked thread