Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
I'm gonna laugh if they straight up abandon Smite for GA2 like they did with GA & Tribes.

Lamebot fucked around with this message at 11:18 on Oct 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
The official hirez tribes servers have this slowly compounding delay on map load time that has been building up over months resulting in 5 minutes to load the next map. New player rented servers don't have this problem.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Cowcaster posted:

was the hirez tribes anything? i thought it was such complete poo poo it firebombed out of existence

the players groaned at hirez until they made it playable. it was decent then, but hirez noped the gently caress out on any further support because of smite. it would have been a sweet esports game to watch

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
i play it still because all the players who are still hanging on are good so it makes for fun games. if people still played tribes 2 next multiplayer and that game didn't screech static at me randomly i'd be playing that.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

homeless snail posted:

it was fun but they never gave a poo poo about balance or fixing bugs and as soon as their dota came out they forgot tribes existed

*heavy flies 5 feet off ground and is immediately gunned down by 15 assault rifles*

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
The shrike has gimbal lock but the spectator cam doesnt.

the mortar used to brake after a certain distance and not follow newtonian physics.

all the new weapons were broken until everyone bought them and wham! they got nerfed.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

qnqnx posted:

Jetpacks were, are and will always have hosed up physics.

oh god i forgot. i just have it ingrained in me to alternate a & d or w & s every second for max upward thrust

when the community made sdk comes out the creators will be sent a cease and desist immediately because its gonna let you bypass rental to make a server.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
hirez is pretty good at embittering its audience.

• Locked thread