Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emmie

for being cool and good & smart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
0 replies

City of Glompton

hi bee, I like you, I hope you are having a beeautiful day!

mags
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
buzz...on?

Senior Management

bees?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

yeah, alright

emmie

gently caress i saw this thread and im like what?? and then i clicked it and i dont remember making this thead? i havent slept for 2 days

Senior Management

emmie posted:

gently caress i saw this thread and im like what?? and then i clicked it and i dont remember making this thead? i havent slept for 2 days

go fast to sleep

emmie

Vynar posted:

go fast to sleep

i drank a lot of coffee, and 5 hour energy

cruft

hi emmie :D

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Congratulations emmie, you're sterile!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Harime Nui posted:

Congratulations emmie, you're sterile!

we're all sterile here

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
A dozen animes bored out of my back botfly style this morning...

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Hi Emmie I like you you're a good poster. Now go to sleep.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
emmie: cool- has cool av which is cool
smart- can make threads and navigate the www
good- is cool and smart

emmie=good

Crap

emmie: uncool- beat up a homeless man in 2004 while shouting the lyrics to the late 90s hit, my own worst enemy, by lit
dumb- posts weird garbage in fyad and then reposts it in byob
bad- is uncool and dumb

emmie=bad

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

in byob we teach the controversy

ulvir

motherfucking bee avs, man. always makes me smile

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

cruft

Counterpoint: emmie is teh coolest.

Crap

she changed the lyrics to be "my own worst emmie" even though it isn't the same amount of syllables and was throwing the song off, the homeless man tried to tell her that but she just kept hitting him

i am he

Crap posted:

she changed the lyrics to be "my own worst emmie" even though it isn't the same amount of syllables and was throwing the song off, the homeless man tried to tell her that but she just kept hitting him

lol

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Crap posted:

Abysswalker

Crap posted:

Abysswalker

who did emmie report

i am he

Sito posted:

who did emmie report

huh?

Abysswalker

PROBATION 10/21/14 12:00am emmie Thanks for reporting that someone called you a name in BYOB, it's a great use of my time to read your stupid BYOB poo poo and file the pointless-rear end idiot report. User loses posting privileges for 1 day. XyloJW XyloJW

i am he

Sito posted:

PROBATION 10/21/14 12:00am emmie Thanks for reporting that someone called you a name in BYOB, it's a great use of my time to read your stupid BYOB poo poo and file the pointless-rear end idiot report. User loses posting privileges for 1 day. XyloJW XyloJW

lol

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Sito posted:

:stare:

FluffieDuckie

What was the name?

Lt. Dans Legs

Sito posted:

lol, now its a proper callout thread

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

oh emmie don't do that emmie

tao of lmao

Sito posted:

rofl

Lt. Dans Legs
yo emmie i'm no byob expert but posting your own callout thread praising yourself then not responding to allegations of you being a huge baby and reporting someone for calling you a name on the internet seems super "unchill"

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

thread got good

cruft

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

yo emmie i'm no byob expert but posting your own callout thread praising yourself then not responding to allegations of you being a huge baby and reporting someone for calling you a name on the internet seems super "unchill"

I'm picturing Emmie with a big ol' glass of iced tea, sitting on the veranda and reading updates to this thread. Every time there's a new post, she goes to it, reads it, and then chuckles to herself and has another sip of iced tea.

That is pretty chill.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

bee cool, man, she still on proby

Kayle7

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
when thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a house of leaves
moments before the wind.
pretty hosed up that people read peoples rap sheets even though in byob the button for it is removed, but its still funny

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Kayle7 posted:

pretty hosed up that people read peoples rap sheets even though in byob the button for it is removed, but its still funny

scrip shows it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

:thumbsup:

• Locked thread