Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Bolverkur posted:

A PS3. Isn't that a white PS3 there? Or am I retarded. Also a PSVita, GBA SP, SNES, NES, Sega Mega Drive, PS2, Game Boy Color (modded with backlight optional), just to name a few bare necessities.

that looks more like a modem or router to me

I'll post my stuff in the morning but it's the least gamer crib place ever, more like a guest bedroom with a 3DS lying around and an old PS2 in the corner with a laptop on the bed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Gyra_Solune posted:

that looks more like a modem or router to me

I'll post my stuff in the morning but it's the least gamer crib place ever, more like a guest bedroom with a 3DS lying around and an old PS2 in the corner with a laptop on the bed

it's a ps3.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
What do the imps think of my gamer squat

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Looks like a fake prissy rear end squat to me, but, good job gaming in these tough times.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
as promised here is my gamer crib with a distinct lack of gamer things

bed! also where I sit to computer, as indicated. All my clothes are in the thingies below since there's no room for a proper wardrobe

a hella old PS2 that I just took since nobody else was using it, its stability is dubious and I don't have many games for it though, it's hooked up to a meh tv

stuff, namely 3DS game boxes, a song of ice and fire that I still need the fifth book for, glasses cases that I cannot find the glasses for, keys to an apartment all the way in Spain so I could go there in case something cataclysmic happened (this seems like it'll be an important key item in the future o.O)

all of my fashion and astronaut trophies. just kidding! all this stuff is from my younger siblings, they play a buttload of soccer, also their books

my DS games. not pictured: my DS since that's what I was using to take these pictures, hence the awful quality

the window, a nice enough view I guess

BONUS CAT*

*this is not actually our cat, he belongs to the neighbors a few houses down but he always goes into other houses, especially ours

so there you have it! room's kinda tiny since this is the Netherlands, I don't have many personal belongings really so oh well. I'll save more heavy investment into big gaming rigs and giant tvs for when I have my own place but for right now this really is more of a guest room

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Heres what its like now

Dis owns

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006

Mac Gaming

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Abandon posted:

Mac Gaming

:yikes:

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

i sit on this couch and game on my laptop

the cat in the pic usually tries to raid for me but shes not very good at mmos

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

Abandon posted:

Mac "Gaming"

lol

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

realtalk, iPad gaming is pretty baller

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Dexters Secret posted:

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Dexters Secret posted:

i got the new SHIELD recently and its really, really good, my old ipad is going to stick around because it has a ton of movies on it but im lovin the android

esp since im too dumb to figure out how to jailbreak apple products

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Dexters Secret posted:

:yikes:

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

no im serious, it gets way more good mobile games than android because all ipads are basically the same so it's easier to make poo poo for

it's still no 3ds but if you love tactical games it's a great platform

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Abandon posted:

Mac Gaming

Your like if God stepped away for a sec and a huge heaven newbie spilled coffee on the creation machine.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Abandon posted:

Mac Gaming

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Gyra_Solune posted:

as promised here is my gamer crib with a distinct lack of gamer things

bed! also where I sit to computer, as indicated. All my clothes are in the thingies below since there's no room for a proper wardrobe

a hella old PS2 that I just took since nobody else was using it, its stability is dubious and I don't have many games for it though, it's hooked up to a meh tv

stuff, namely 3DS game boxes, a song of ice and fire that I still need the fifth book for, glasses cases that I cannot find the glasses for, keys to an apartment all the way in Spain so I could go there in case something cataclysmic happened (this seems like it'll be an important key item in the future o.O)

all of my fashion and astronaut trophies. just kidding! all this stuff is from my younger siblings, they play a buttload of soccer, also their books

my DS games. not pictured: my DS since that's what I was using to take these pictures, hence the awful quality

the window, a nice enough view I guess

BONUS CAT*

*this is not actually our cat, he belongs to the neighbors a few houses down but he always goes into other houses, especially ours

so there you have it! room's kinda tiny since this is the Netherlands, I don't have many personal belongings really so oh well. I'll save more heavy investment into big gaming rigs and giant tvs for when I have my own place but for right now this really is more of a guest room

If a neighbour's cat came into my house I would wring its neck and toss it into the bottom garden.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Knuc U Kinte posted:

If a neighbour's cat came into my house I would pet it

Same

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
cattes are epic

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Knuc U Kinte posted:

If a neighbour's cat came into my house I would fire up the barbecue and eat it

same

Nalk
Jul 13, 2009

I heard about you!

A Spider Covets posted:

i sit on this couch and game on my laptop

the cat in the pic usually tries to raid for me but shes not very good at mmos

this looks chill as gently caress

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Dexters Secret posted:

no im serious, it gets way more good mobile games than android because all ipads are basically the same so it's easier to make poo poo for

it's still no 3ds but if you love tactical games it's a great platform

You can play a pretty feature-complete version of XCOM: Enemy Within on an iPad so I'd say that yeah it's pretty loving baller

wafflemoose
Apr 10, 2009

PICTURE DUMP!!!!

Monitor and Zelda 3DSXL. I forgot to turn the flash on, oops.

Where I work and play all day. I work at home, not having to commute is nice. I also have a thing for tacky stuff, hence the moose crossing sign and Thor fuzzy dice. I'm also a bit of a slob, but apparently not as bad as some other goons. :v:

Closeup of my Gaming PC, N64, and Wii U. I don't know who the gently caress was Cory G but he apparently liked Blast Corps enough to put his name on the cartridge with permanent marker. :sigh:

Wii and Wii U games. Drawer holds my Wii and Wii U stuff.

Retro gaming setup. Right now I have the N64, PS2, and Gamecube hooked up to a lovely TV that's stuffed into a closet.

HOLY MESS OF WIRES BATMAN! Controllers galore!

SNES and N64 collection. Cory G strikes again! He apparently also liked Doom 64. Top drawer contains stuff like controllers, memory cards and other accessories.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Nalk posted:

this looks chill as gently caress

it is mega chill and we just ordered a bigger tv so im super stoked to actually be able to read the tiny rear end font in ps4 games. theres a fireplace too but not pictured. humblebrag lol

bog pixie
Feb 23, 2013

I appreciate the owls.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Starhawk64 posted:

Retro gaming setup. Right now I have the N64, PS2, and Gamecube hooked up to a lovely TV that's stuffed into a closet.
owns

itslike a secret getaway where you can play games all you want, and later hide it away so no one puts their dirty fingers on it

Qvark
May 4, 2010
Soiled Meat

Never noticed how black all my stuff is :(

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
gums too, apparently

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

don't have a picture atm but I do have wall scrolls of Auron from FFX and the main trio from FFX-2.

Not sure if I want to keep them. Maybe instead I should pay money to have both the Mother Sophia portrait from Xenogears and the Gwynevere and Ariamis paintings from Dark Souls printed on canvas and framed instead, since that seems like a classy gamer thing to do.

Howdges
Dec 29, 2012

use my tv as a second monitor. ps3 and n64 included. see if you can spot them. also note my rock band mic that's been taped to a camera tripod.

:patriot: both softmodded. break em out every once in awhile

BMS
Mar 11, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Evil Eagle posted:

I just moved but here's my set up.

A 3DS, PC with mechanical keyboard for fighting games and of course the Wii U. What else could a man ask for?

That cheap rear end furniture, the carpet, and the plastic baseboard, as well as even the loving layout looks exactly like those lovely rooms they put us up in at the 344TRS on Lackland AFB. Just replace the flatscreens with a 19" CRT TVs, and the 3DS with the SP, and the WiiU with the brand new Wii, and BAM, BIZARRO WORLD.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
gamestation

u will notice: a lot of bills piled on my ps4; a doorway to another dimension

closet

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Lots of peeps have their game consoles right next to their computer station. That's weird.

wafflemoose
Apr 10, 2009

Overbite posted:

Lots of peeps have their game consoles right next to their computer station. That's weird.

Most monitors have HDMI connections now. :ssh:

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Overbite posted:

i only have a television

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Qvark posted:

Never noticed how black all my stuff is :(

Black is the most badass color so no problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Overbite posted:

I plug my things into my monitors and have a bunch of HDMI and audio switches over here so it only makes sense.

• Locked thread