Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lamebot posted:

my varied console and console game collection

hot pocket dispenser :chef:

i live in front of this

i turn around and food. chairs were a curbside deal. sometimes chill and watch netflix when a friend comes over.

posting chamber

gamer's gotta have wheels

i sleep on the mattress on the floor to the left because if you drunkenly jump into a murphy bed you break it

the rest of the room

a gamer's work is never done :sigh:

gotta say. this is a pretty convenient setup. i'm going to take a nap now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

If you blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours. But if you spew and she bolts... it was never meant to be.
-- Wayne Campbell, 1992

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

gay skull posted:

do you ride your buttplug on top of your subwoofer while blasting something with heavy bass to get it to vibrate more

only when my mom isnt home :smugdog:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Abandon posted:

Mac Gaming

• Locked thread