Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
OP I get angry looking at those pictures. How can people stand to live in filth? Even if you're a poor it doesn't mean you have to be dirty.

My desk has some dust on it because it's really dusty here for some reason, and the only trash is a single best buy receipt. I can't even stand having that receipt there and I was gonna toss it when I got up.

MAN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I mean this is my desk at its dirtiest. I have that PSP sitting there I haven't used in like forever.

i mean JESUS

ugh

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert

net cafe scandal posted:

rear end Plug and Lube spotted. Hell, I'm not judging you... might ride the plug myself, later tonight.

their names are mario and luigi :(

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert

Lamebot posted:

im loving lazy. it takes 5 minutes to clean up tho

then clean it. what if you had a girl over

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
no because the wifi signal can't get through my butt. linksys needs to get on that.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
it does kind of look like a butt thing

but its not. do'nt bully

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert

Mach2 posted:

either you or I don't get how [sic] works

also im not the op. i know this is the imp zone but you guys are crazy dumb

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
gums too, apparently

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Lots of peeps have their game consoles right next to their computer station. That's weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Nice head, fag.

rude

also I have a TV and a computer monitor separate so I can multitask.

• Locked thread