Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

If you blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours. But if you spew and she bolts... it was never meant to be.
-- Wayne Campbell, 1992

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

*recognises the Samsung Television Remote and nods*

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Gyra_Solune posted:

as promised here is my gamer crib with a distinct lack of gamer things

bed! also where I sit to computer, as indicated. All my clothes are in the thingies below since there's no room for a proper wardrobe

a hella old PS2 that I just took since nobody else was using it, its stability is dubious and I don't have many games for it though, it's hooked up to a meh tv

stuff, namely 3DS game boxes, a song of ice and fire that I still need the fifth book for, glasses cases that I cannot find the glasses for, keys to an apartment all the way in Spain so I could go there in case something cataclysmic happened (this seems like it'll be an important key item in the future o.O)

all of my fashion and astronaut trophies. just kidding! all this stuff is from my younger siblings, they play a buttload of soccer, also their books

my DS games. not pictured: my DS since that's what I was using to take these pictures, hence the awful quality

the window, a nice enough view I guess

BONUS CAT*

*this is not actually our cat, he belongs to the neighbors a few houses down but he always goes into other houses, especially ours

so there you have it! room's kinda tiny since this is the Netherlands, I don't have many personal belongings really so oh well. I'll save more heavy investment into big gaming rigs and giant tvs for when I have my own place but for right now this really is more of a guest room

If a neighbour's cat came into my house I would wring its neck and toss it into the bottom garden.

• Locked thread