Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Einander posted:

After Sayumi's scene in the bathroom, I'm not actually so sure. That guy's talk of "being a reader" and wanting to see a more interesting story strikes a pretty different note after the revelation that fairies are using their world as a glorified TV station. And the club also has powers, which are fairy-granted.

Now, two points of data isn't a pattern, and both of those can be explained away... But I'm starting to suspect we got a double fake-out, where the main characters are involved in fairy reality TV, just not the battle kind of fairy reality TV.

My inclination watching the last episode was that this was the battle. Battle of the harem. Someone on the other team's power is making them get all emotional.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread