Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Bo-Pepper posted:

how can we do our best to woo polishthunder84

sausages

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

wth posted:

gotta post a bio first, and we don't know him at all?

Use this

polishthunder84

new goon, does not post

knows where to look for the fune

likes sausages? (unconfirmed)

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

wth posted:

vegetarians

ya they do, they just wont eat em. morningstar makes all kinds of crap to help them fell better about it

if u need to buy vegan buffalo wings form morningstar you should just eat animals

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

they taste better and i'm sad thinking about someone all like "it's... it's almost as good... i'm happy"

good vegan cooking is loving good

nuthin against vegans here

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
i trust mr. goodspeed jangling and will look for those, going grocery shopping tomorrow

\
and if i ever have a restaurant the menu will have Vegan Sausage: It's just a tube of protein

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
i am out of weed and my posting may be getting unchill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

WD-40 posted:

same, friend

lets burn this bitch to the ground

now my matches are wet, gently caress.

i'm going to go play gta, pick up player cars out of the impound lot with my cargo helicopter and leave 'em on top of buildings, goodnite friends

• Locked thread