Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Widestancer posted:

I never have trouble getting piles of people over to hang out and play games and stuff :shrug:

:sweatdrop:

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Does every character have at least 8 colours? If so we should of seen this coming.

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man

Ristolaz posted:

Does every character have at least 8 colours? If so we should of seen this coming.

There are 8 Koopa kids including Bowser Jr.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

as someone who can't find his own character with 4 players on the screen as it is I am glad that I don't have 8 real friends to ever have to deal with that.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Ristolaz posted:

At the end of the nintendo stream they show the Bowser Jr. joins the fight trailer, and then they show the 7 koopa kids along with Bowser Jr. and suddenly it made total sense and also explains why they didn't show off a trailer for him yet.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Now with 8 people when Smash matches turn sour it can finally be considered a public disturbance and henceforth a crime.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Hands up, don't Smash.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
8 player smash will be an unplayable clusterfuck. Looking toward trying it once for the novelty of it, though.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

looking forward to playing 2 man smash on the super large 8 man smash levels.

Seriously though, the great cave offensive level looks fuckin' tight.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
Decent hygiene and "gamers" are exclusive to one another. Having an 8 player smash game would result in nothing but body odor flooding the vicinity.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
I had to set up two consoles for everyone who showed up for brawl's release. This is fantastic!

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

*fervently starts working on a 4v4 tier list with 9912038091230891238123 possible character combinations*

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Slur posted:

Decent hygiene and "gamers" are exclusive to one another. Having an 8 player smash game would result in nothing but body odor flooding the vicinity.
Reported for bigotry, and being a drat retard. Flock off.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Slur posted:

wow someone needs to read the gamer hate thread and check themselves

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Man I wish I was still in college, 8 player smash sounds great for a dorm lounge.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
8 player smash will be an unplayable clusterfuck. Looking toward trying it and just playing that forever with a rain of endless items.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Slur posted:

please do not gamer hate in the imp zone

SnotGrumble
Jun 4, 2003

All men live in fear of him and his Moxie.
Holy gently caress, I was confirming this news on another site, and I read you can create stages by drawing on the wii u touch pad.
If that's true, what sort of gamer could not own a wii u and still call themself a gamer?

SnotGrumble
Jun 4, 2003

If I'm planning on getting smash for the wii u, is it worth it buying a 3ds and smash on 3ds for mewtwo?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

SnotGrumble posted:

If I'm planning on getting smash for the wii u, is it worth it buying a 3ds and smash on 3ds for mewtwo?
he'll probably be released as regular dlc too. probably. games posters get really mad if you even imply that he won't so who am i to argue

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I hope he isn't DLC

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

SnotGrumble posted:

if having a smash bros that you can carry around with you sounds like a good thing to you then yes, otherwise he will likely be made paid dlc so you can get him without having the 3ds version

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

that said you should have a 3ds anyway

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
epic borsche thread!!!!!!!!!!

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Kewpuh posted:

epic borsche thread!!!!!!!!!!

It's win, because I found out that Wii U Smash Bros has 8 player versus from it.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Slur posted:

Stop posting in Imp Zone.

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

It's win, because I found out that Wii U Smash Bros has 8 player versus from it.

ya i cant wait

the game is goign to own

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Slur posted:

you got mad about there being six pokemon in smash brothers why the gently caress are you acting like youre a normal guy

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
The WinU

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

zen death robot posted:

All gaming is Win

Thank you for defending Imp Zone. I also agree that gaming is Extremely Win.

SnotGrumble
Jun 4, 2003

Seriouspost. Has anyone had the thought that having 8 player smash might encourage less people to buy a wii u?
What I mean is, why would someone buy a wii u if they can go to their buddy's house and play theirs? With 8 players, no one even needs to take turns!

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

SnotGrumble posted:

Seriouspost. Has anyone had the thought that having 8 player smash might encourage less people to buy a wii u?
What I mean is, why would someone buy a wii u if they can go to their buddy's house and play theirs? With 8 players, no one even needs to take turns!

This is possible, but I think it's more likely that 8 player smash will encourage more people to play the Wii U and say "Wow, this console is extremely good" and then buy one.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

zen death robot posted:

All gaming is Win
actually, all gaming is :twisted:

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

yes

zen death robot posted:

All gaming is Win

yes

Dexters Secret posted:

actually, all gaming is :twisted:

yes

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kewpuh posted:

yes

yes

yes

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

SnotGrumble posted:

nintendo is encouraging more gaming, thats more important than sales

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
funny how there is no WiiU mock thread anymore

• Locked thread