Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
people bought civ v cuz its named civ v

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Normal Adult Human posted:

borsche luffles wants me to say he misses you and wants to play space civ with you

It will be playable in 4 hours and 20 minutes. Until then, please wait.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Normal Adult Human posted:

borsche luffles wants me to say he misses you and wants to play space civ with you

D'awww!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
Here's me waiting to derp around in Space Civ! Post YOUR Space Civ face ITT!

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

babypolis posted:

people didnt buy civ 5 in droves because it was somehow easier or shallower than previous civs. they bought it because its accessible and the presentation is great. its clear theres actually a pretty big market for 4x games out there so lack of interest isnt the problem with the genre.

That's why a lot of them bought it, but they like it because its a lot easier. The majority of people that played Civ4 played it on Prince or below too, I know that was definitely a common trait for the people in the Civ4 thread in Games lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sir AIDS posted:

lmfao

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Sir AIDS posted:

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Sir AIDS posted:

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Sir AIDS posted:

http://dwigif.com/view/DkDi6gT

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

My face what does everyone think

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
This is a level beyond cute luffles. We call it sexy luffles.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Phobophilia posted:

1upt lets you stomp waves of mindless npc mobs like if you were playing an asymmetric action-adventure game

Then I can brag about how I held off an unlimited number of brain-dead ai troops with two archers and a horse. What great game play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Powercrazy posted:

Then I can brag about how I held off an unlimited number of brain-dead ai troops with two archers and a horse. What great game play.

I would be lying if I didn't find perverse glee in watching the AI send twenty five units against my two units of infantry in a city, getting their entire army wiped out, then calling me up and offering me their second biggest city if I will please not murder them today.

It's pretty funny.

• Locked thread