Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

The Toronto show was amazing. They played Let's Call It Love during the encore. :love:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

As a heads up for people who don't know, but tonight's Austin concert is going to be live streamed on Youtube.

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

Pitchfork show opened with the double whammy of The Fox and Jumpers. :aaaaa: It set the mood for the entire show which was amazing. That fakeout encore was great.

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

I was on the right a few rows back from the stage. I was directly under one of the lights shining out from the stage but thankfully they only used that during Surface Envy; would've been a bit much too much for the whole set. There was a group of people moshing in front of me which seemed a little odd but not completely out there.

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

I am so loving jealous. Going to Pitchfork already cost me a small fortune so these shows were entirely out of the question. Anyone here read Carrie's book? I'm going to the last Q&A event she's doing for it today.

E: amongst other things Carrie had stories from the NYC tour. For Rock Lobster Fred had the song lyrics written on a cowbell and would read them off while pretending to play it. And the custom t-shirts were inspired by the Janet loving Weiss shirts fans wore.

UnknownMercenary fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Dec 18, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

^ :hf:

I don't think they've played Fade or Hey Darling at all. Pretty sure they're the only tracks off of the new album that haven't been played live, but I could be wrong.

Well according to these stats here they've played Hey Darling 8 times and haven't played Fade at all.

UnknownMercenary fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Dec 19, 2015

• Locked thread