Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
And romance the necros, what are good games to have skele buddies in

NO GENERALIST WIZARDS THAT HAPPEN TO RAISE SKELETONS SOMETIMES I NEED A TRUE NECRO EXPERIENCE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Every girl needs a dream.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

GelatinSkeleton posted:

im just glad you beleive in yourself. I wish you all the best, friend of the family

Someday, me and my skele buddies will be able to go frolic in the park as others do, until then I guess I'll just play diablo2.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

The heroes of might and magic series isn't terrible, but I'd rather run around with my skele's than castle build sometimes. Also I can't get the multiplayer to work in 3 so I've stopped playing for now

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

A Meat posted:

I used to play one in Guild Wars, they were pretty fun

They're not as much fun in gw2, and you can't explode corpses, so they're pretty pointless as a class.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Fellis posted:

Being a necromancer is just the first step towards being a Lich, aka an ultimate goonlord

afaik the only game where you get to be a lich is mm7, but the only spell for undead minions is terrible and I've never used it. I may go back and do an all lich gimmick run though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Third World Reggin posted:

op

get a giant cauldron in a basement and mix bleach and ammonia in it

then prop your self up in a wizard hat with a big book

given time someone will come check on you and someone will come check on them

then you become the necromancer

Which way do I set the wizard hat? Cone up?

• Locked thread