Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

Do crosses still turn into dangerous shots on goal all the time. I really like FM14, but that was by far my biggest issue with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

Charlie Mopps posted:

PC Gamer gave it a 61, complaining about the power of crossing and big target men this year and how scouting now sucks. Also, all his complaints disappeared once he switched to Classic Mode. :lol:

Well, he has a point about crosses and long balls. Looking through the forums, it seems SI acknowledged the issue and are working on it. As usual, an FM game isn't really "done" until the final patch.

(You'd think I would have learned not to buy it until then, but nooo....)

beer_war fucked around with this message at 09:12 on Nov 9, 2014

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

And of course he gets pissed at me for not keeping my promise. Make up your goddamned mind, will you. :argh:

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

Ewar Woowar posted:

I honestly think this version is the best one I've played. The ME is good and I very really concede the same lovely goal or score the same lovely goal. Also I notice the difference when I bring on an attacking midfielder that runs with the ball over one that likes to pass more. For the first time probably ever I've got a save going that's lasted longer than three seasons too.

It really is. I think it's also the first version where I don' t go looking for a third-party skin because the default skin / UI is so good.

• Locked thread