Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.
I was trying to make this gif of goradus from popful mail work but I gave up because Im really bad at gif optimization and avatar work and couldnt even shrink it down without it turning into ugly garbage

do any imps know any sweet tips for making this poo poo work out? I dont really care about using it myself that much anymore so whoever likes it can have it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.

Ill snag this one soon as I can think of clever text for it if nobody else has taken it by then

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

I couldnt come up with any text so I just did it without text

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

VideoGames posted:

thinking of changing my av to this. thoughts?

What you have is much better at the moment.

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

There was a version that someone in Let's Play had, but I have not seen it around in a long long time and that guy may have changed it like a stupid retard so I'd say take it anyway. Or it was one of The Dark Id's avatars in which case it got changed the moment some drooling fanbaby decided to spill more money.

• Locked thread