Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I absolutely need to get an av of maya, but i cant decide if i want puffed cheeks upset maya or wide eyed surprised maya.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Done.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

TFW no puffy GF...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

cultivate your brand by keeping your avatar

Or maintain a theme

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Correct if I'm wrong, but I think the last person to have that avatar was a fucktarded Games person.

Ah, you had that avatar before? :D :grin:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Are people sick of looking at my av yet... I wonder?

Nice way to fish for compliments.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Great Joe.. hm, perhaps he could be the guy that likes coffee and drinks it every day.

That's Synthy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

How comes it's been over a decade since Burnout 3: Takedown and they haven't made a car game as cool as that since

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What was the name of that Rush 2049 clone that came out recently? Or more likely entered early access recently? That looked cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

A Mario maker themed avatar that cycles through a loop of being built and then taken apart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Maybe an oracle of seasons themed av that swaps through seasons

• Locked thread