Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

These are awesome hahahaha amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

I tried to buy a new Av but it wouldn't work. I can't put a Canadian province in the address. Can anyone help me

use the customer service email thing they'll get you sorted out quick or pm an admin

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

These are outstanding all of them.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

I really like this one. I'll take it thanks.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Earth Table posted:

um so is it out of line for me to ask to use this because its quite good

I don't think anyone cares man it's your money or cert.

edit: \/

BERGfu fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Oct 29, 2014

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

why not just robotnik for contrast

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

or Bald Bull

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Cool

This might be a new year's swap, not sure I might recolour the gameboy yellow like my original gameboy, not my av.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Palpek posted:

here you go, it's pretty amazing, somebody should definitely snag it fast:

wow

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Shin megami spring

Guess it's time to start working on some animated Mara avs

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

hahaha nice

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

These need to be resized. Maybe tomorrow when there's a chance.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

it's time for a new avatar. This jewish guy someone bought me is making me sick. Something bowser or SMT3/4

It's not animated but I'm looking for something maybe this will do. It also needs to be resized blah blah blah

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Solid

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Some I resized and threw together.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

nice.

THE PENETRATOR posted:

feel free 2 use teh epic spinning quad damage

Man that would feel weird, to be honest. Think of it this way if someone takes an old av the av is like your brand and there's tons of other avs to pick from from this thread alone.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Machai posted:

gifcam to capture at 10fps, then photoshop to resize and optimize for 98kb

I'm going to have to check it out. I normally just exported to aftereffects a broke it down if it was from video. That program sounds easier

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

There are so many avs now. I might start putting them in a imgur album or something so someone could just come and pick them up as they please or need be.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Beast Pussy posted:

I was wondering if someone could help me make this avatar sized.

This is the best I could do, but it's still too big.

You're going to be pretty hard pressed to make that fit well into a square without clipping and keeping as many frames and colours.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Will Smiff

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

heh

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

i made some avs out of old nintendo power battletoad images

Cool, maybe I can find the super nintendo versions of the sprites because nes are bland

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Nice these are all broken up I'll try to do them later today when I'm not in between work projects

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Let's see what timg does to this

edit: nothing

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

nice

nice

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

hahaha perfect

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Schnedwob posted:

These all own.

Shot in the dark- anyone have a cool Phantasy Star Online av?

I'l try to find or make more.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

An artist Gustavo Torres apparently his rendition of something called cd4. I don't know if it's completely game related i just thought it looked cool

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Yobgoblin posted:

There's a lot of ideas for potential avs in Parodius Da. One of the projects I'll be doing is shopping out frame by frame, resizing and reanimating the smoking head on the left with a different background.

Look for a sprite extract, i don't think that's any longer than 3 frames even if you can't find one

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Yobgoblin posted:

It's a little over 3 frames and I have to cut them out. Great av and tag by the way.

thanks man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

NickRoweFillea posted:

dang, i was gonna get it once my toxx was up

If you want a kirby av i'll see if i can find one that's fitting or just link a gif that you want and me or someone else can make it whenever

• Locked thread