Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Are people sick of looking at my av yet... I wonder?

i like it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

already getting bored of chaos, might find another amano to use

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i dunno why you changed it to that - it looks like muddy comic book garbage.

just really sick of my last one i think. i like the full picture but yeah this just looks bad

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

01011001 posted:

this one is mildly out of season. ill get a new one soon

keep it as olaf imo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

but like change up the color scheme or something. olaf's cool

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

Alternately, a summertime related Advanced Wars character would work too. Keeps the general idea of your brand constant while taking it in a bold new direction for the future.

hrm, that's also a good choice. eagle maybe?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

machai can you make this avatar sized?

i think some dumb games dude's already got that

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

yo man, any chance you could turn the concept art of chupon from ff6 into a good av

all i'd really want is the head in the front, don't need the yellow head in there

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

hm. i thought it'd be better because it's a brighter color but i see what you guys are saying. i'm gonna play hyrule warriors and think about this

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

THE PENETRATOR posted:

do NOT google image search pink gengar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

chupon's cool

• Locked thread