Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

a starwar betamax posted:

took a break from work this morning to slam out some conditioning exersizes.... what di YOUp do franco?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjtlGZv5Szs

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Business Gorillas posted:

lowtax as the ref please be aware of any red dots or snipers in the rafters. take some gip people to sit in the rafters and if you hear their ptsd trigger, a sniper is loose.

bad idea you don't put gip people in high places if you don't want to deal with suicide jumpers

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Business Gorillas posted:

its gip, who cares :shrug:

one is rarely concerned with the gip people themselves but rather the disgusting mess they will create before your eyes

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

well now that I think about it people jumping to their deaths off the rafters while swb beats franco's face in the arena, sounds pretty awesome

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

FrancoFish posted:

What did I even do im not even a mod

make this person mod and demod the fraud mod

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

a starwar betamax posted:

im 6'1" ........ 200 lbs (muscle)

can you post as pic with your shirt off or a vid would be better

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

nice to finally put a face to the drunk posting

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I would honestly be surprised if sml even posts again on these forums after this humiliation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

did anybody actually expect him to make the right choice?

• Locked thread