Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Windows 98 posted:

Spanish Manlove please make a proper video response to his challenge

he won't because he can't finish a proper callout video without pissing his pants and crying about his impending doom at betamax's grizzled hands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Inspector_666 posted:

As somebody whose name shows up as a mod of Gibbs, I'm not sure I like this.

someone get a lurker to do a callout for our lurker mod

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

if swb can't afford a ticket to syria why not have a syrian-related contest, like a hummus eating contest on live television

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

manlove are your fists named "ban" and "probate"?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Spanish Manlove posted:

But you guys already have a doobie thread, where you can also talk about gamergate, ulillillia, star citizen, dayz, the xbox 1, israel, and any other thing you want!

how does it feel to have your days numbered?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Rather Dashing posted:

It was a doobie thread before you came in and allowed gamergate and goatse.

I hate you with all my being which is why I hope swbm punches your lights out!!

manlove is actually a good mod but it is time for him to die for gbs's one year anniversary

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

a starwar betamax posted:

the origional gooncamp grounds

drown franco in the filth of goons past to secure freedom for goons future

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Michael Corleone posted:

better make it a hell in the cell, once these two guys get locked in the ref (lowtax) will not unlock the cage door until someone is dead. that is the only reffing he does, checking pulses.

someone sneak razorblades in franco's sweatbands so he thinks he has a chance then give swb a loaded shotgun as soon as he gets in the ring

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

ive driven through wyoming before and its pretty miserable. a good place to die.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Windows 98 posted:

ASWBM, I think he's challenging you to a rock off...

this would make sense because franco would get owned in any sort of physical fight or other feat of strength

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

DoomLazer posted:

I think its high charisma because all the girls in this thread are rooting for him because they think he is cute
this is starting to sound like the last fight that involved a spaniard that i saw

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

a starwar betamax posted:

Franco.. franco... this may kjust be a joke to you... and you think you can laugh it off from your ivory tower and just fiddle away on your electric guitars while gbs burns like nemo did in rome in the old bad times..... but you can not do this now... i will not let you

GBS IS BURTNING fronco.... and I am fanning the flames. also i am holding the matches.

I am dead serious about this franco. I am committed to this like i have never been committed to anything before. You must accept. we must fight. our sweat blood and tears can heal this forum.

join me franco. accept the challenge.

:stare:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

someone photoshop swb's face onto the mountain's body

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

mookface posted:

I'm pretty disappointed in texaholic he hasn't answered my call out and doesn't have pm's

he's a texan, what did you expect?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

should the fight music be chosen by a neutral third party? franco's not going to get into the ring when you're full of the raw energy that soad provides you, swb.

edit: lowtax has met skrillex maybe he can pull in a favor? also, shmorky is a good backup.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

looking forward to whatever sensual guitar music franco chooses to enter and subsequently lose his life to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UogNgeSlJ-A

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

lowtax as the ref please be aware of any red dots or snipers in the rafters. take some gip people to sit in the rafters and if you hear their ptsd trigger, a sniper is loose.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

ethanol posted:

bad idea you don't put gip people in high places if you don't want to deal with suicide jumpers

its gip, who cares :shrug:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

ethanol posted:

one is rarely concerned with the gip people themselves but rather the disgusting mess they will create before your eyes

swb is gonna turn franco's face and rear end into a pile of hamburger meat and you're worried about a mess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Spanish Manlove posted:

one two three four I declare a thumbhead war

gbs has had a very exciting 72 hours

• Locked thread