Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

wtf... this is the real "mod challene" right here... shits going down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Jabronie posted:

goon meat up! :woop:
meat up more like a meating of fists... welcome to the "gun" battle the clash of meat trains... on board the pain train

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

or in an airplane, you two are buckled in next to each other and let the slapsies begin

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Inspector_666 posted:

As somebody whose name shows up as a mod of Gibbs, I'm not sure I like this.
nn--no. not you.. you dont exist!!! no!!!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

oh cool, a video of franco :jackbud:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

The Belgian posted:

after raising the quality to 720p I saw a drawing of a penis but no mense card.

raising my rating to 4.1
oh hes gonna have a mense card when our man starwar b-max punches him so hard he gets transgendered into a woman...

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

whoflungpoop posted:

Franco don't hit him in his pretty face

SWBM don't get hit in you face
the thought of aswb's pubestache shattered by franco's fist... :negative:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

maybe this will be like an old school beat em up game, aswb will have to beat down mod after mod (secret boss: aatrek) until he gets to lowtax, who has been training for years in a turkish prison and is rendered all but immune to pain by depression and bitter disappointment in the forums (hint the secret is to open the door shmorky is hiding behind, his screech will make lowtax vulnerable for 1.5 seconds)

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

old dog child posted:

no homo but i'd totally be homo with both swbm and the spaniard
Two men enter.. Franco :wth:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

wow weve got a big spender here ladies and gents... but pray tell who are you betting on??

• Locked thread