Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet
i will be your second betamax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

VendaGoat posted:

:nallears:

The gently caress man?

ok asb if you don't wind up needing a second I'll take fighting this guy as the warmup show

I will drat dismantle you bitch, your rear end is grass

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet
Franco

Where are you hiding spanish manlove

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

Inevitable posted:

i will fight doc evil.

like beating the poo poo out of a bag of dough

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

:gowron:

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

spooky girlfriend posted:

lol I never noticed that you combined them all, that is amazing.

I guess my brain shuts off when I see any of those words and I don't read the thread title. Which is the angriest subset of goons about the merger?

Last I checked it was the doob doggers still outraged at franco for destroying the single source of humor in all the world, and making 'epic' essays about how no this hasn't gone from pathetic to creepy it's the American way or some bullshit. Gamergaters don't actually read anyone else's posts before spamming their weird incel wordwall poo poo so they haven't actually noticed yet

Tubgirl Cosplay fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Oct 26, 2014

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

Whirlwind Jones posted:

The OP of this thread is a doob dogger who's mad at franco for messing up the thread, hence the callout.

Yeah and he's cool, that's a pretty normal cool guy response. OTOH someone posted this at me in that thread

Pastry of the Year posted:

You're not wrong. Things like FRIES and PILED HIGH and (my personal favorite) GOOD AND MESSY were getting run into the ground. Fine. Okay. BUT—

Here's the thing: we're getting to watch someone crash and burn the American Dream from fueling to takeoff. We're just waiting for the crash landing. It's not kind, I'll give you that, but I don't think that anyone that gave him money is part of this thread, now or before or whatever.

I honestly don't think anyone wants to see this person fail, apart from the brain-damaged shut-ins who mistook a couple of forum posts for rock solid proof of his irredeemable racism. (I'm on record as wanting to see him fail upwards, because that is the funniest possible outcome.) But he's very, very bad at everything, and he's bad at it in a quintessentially American way, so yes. It's going to stay funny as long as this idiot backwash cousin-loving country stays profitable and relevant and funny.

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

I AM BRAWW posted:

I sit in a hyperbolic training chamber of just white noise constantly and I've ascended to GBS Moderatorship. Sometimes extracts of the audiobook version of Mein Kampf play.

fff

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet
if there's one thing I've learned from Mortal Kombat it's that you can't just fight the boss right off, you've got to work your way up the ladder and beat everyone else, and then after all that buildup he'll go down like a fucken bitch

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

Rather Dashing posted:

Looks like you'll be punching a lot of women then man

I will buy plat for the first goon to piledrive psyopmonkey into a table

Tubgirl Cosplay fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Oct 27, 2014

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

ThirdPartyView posted:

Standard, cradle or tombstone?

Wrassler's pick, offer does not extend to her current cosmetic surgeons

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet
If you wind up getting brutally owned by psyopmonkey and there's a video I'll buy you an avatar or something, but I pick the av

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

a starwar betamax posted:

do franco and I look like men who are afraid to spend a night in the lock up

I would be careful, if the police get involved they may unfairly side with franco, due to the 'blue wall'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

ethanol posted:

one is rarely concerned with the gip people themselves but rather the disgusting mess they will create before your eyes

it sounds like they're removing a disgusting mess before your eyes?

• Locked thread